[Ahri/Sona] Silent, But Not Still

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Earl of Madness

09-04-2012

Might I offer an idea that you might be overlooking? Remember ahri has 9 tails. she needs use that ;P

Yasako

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Madness View Post
Might I offer an idea that you might be overlooking? Remember ahri has 9 tails. she needs use that ;P
Nonono, that's a situational thing. See, you can't snuggle someone's tails while you're sitting next to them on a couch.

... Unless you're talking about something else.

Earl of Madness

09-04-2012

XD no but I see your point, not everyone has a dirty mind on the internet. I just found it kinda odd how you haven't used them yet and you have used sona's instrument (even though its integral to her character)

Yasako

09-05-2012

Making a note here before I forget that I'm planning to make a two-chapter pseudo-spinoff; its concept being "What if Silent, but Not Still had more conventional interpretations of the characters?"
Such as Ahri being decidedly, um... yeah, and Sona's etwahl being just an instrument and not a psycho *****.

Of course, it'll be... um, yeah, so I won't be linking it or anything; I'll just inform you when it's out to look at my ff.net profile. If you are, you know, into that kind of thing.

Also: Please use the following attachment as a guide for my views on the matter.

I love my decidedly androgynous haircut.

Loso

09-06-2012

A present for you. Not of my own creation but it was too adorable to not link. http://makkiteriyaki.deviantart.com/...46531225&qo=49

Earl of Madness

09-10-2012

Waiting for the Next Chapter

Yasako

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Madness View Post
Waiting for the Next Chapter
Ah, I'm working on 4S, which is related to SbNS. I mentioned it in an earlier post.

Part A of 4S should be out in a few days.

Yasako

09-15-2012

Check http://fanfiction.net/~megicci for Steel Strings, Silken Strings.
It may not have been processed as of this post.

It's rather lackluster towards the end, as I found it really, really awkward and really, really wanted to end it. lol. Part B coming after the next chapter of SbNS.

Earl of Madness

10-10-2012

and now to wait for SbNS

Tsukinoki

10-18-2012

Bump.