[Ahri/Sona] Silent, But Not Still

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasako

08-02-2012

You didn't need to! I'm too busy procrastinating to care about not getting bumped.

Loso

08-12-2012

Bump for you!

Mirage Night

08-14-2012

Bump

Yasako

08-14-2012

But why aren't you updating, mak of the 556?!

Because my mom is making me write 3 page essays daily. After that, I just feel sick of words. I think I'm just going to ignore the 3 page essay thing and write sweet, sweet Ahri and Sona HANDHOLDING AND SPITTING DISTANCE.

Loso

08-14-2012

Why are you being forced to write daily essays, if you don't mind answering?

Yasako

08-14-2012

Because I'm grounded for skipping job education.

Loso

08-15-2012

Hmm. That seems like an... odd punishment for skipping job education.

kirafa

08-17-2012

Disregard everything.
Write more fanfic. ^-^

Yasako

08-22-2012

Copypasting what I have of Chapter 5 to quench the flame of thirst for HOT FOX GIRL ON MUTE MUSICIAN ACTION while I have a really, really bad fever.
Yes, I didn't do much writing, shush

--

Sona woke to the sound of her instrumental companion's voice. The etwahl, who had christened herself as Maria, asked a question most tentatively.

"Your love for the former animal peaks like a crescendo.”

Sona was not taken aback in the least. After all, Maria was privy to her thoughts, and Sona was just about to embrace Ahri in her dream. As in hug. Sona herself did not know what would follow, but Maria evidently assumed the nature of the events that could have transpired would be lewd, to say the least.

The etwahl continued. "Why, though, does the tempo of your heart accelerate when your thoughts are of bodily matters? It was not so intense with Lestara."

The reason Maria asked this question was that Sona herself did not know. It would normally be *concluded that Ahri, the seductress, used some manner of magic to charm the Maven, but the Institute had its eye on her. That speech, too, was unnecessary if Ahri could just use her charming magic.

Sona thought back to the speech Ahri made. The Ionian was rather dashing, brimming with courage, even through Maria's temper tantrum. Sona's mind, though, was fixed on how cute Ahri was when she fumbled over her words, and how sweet it was that Ahri promised not to let her be lonely. It was odd that Sona trusted the temptress, yes, but the Maven couldn't help but feel Ahri was sincere.

Sona's musings were interrupted by a rap on her door. "It's me, Ahri. I did say I'd stop by this morning, right? That wasn't all a dream?"

Her voice was brighter than Sona had ever heard it, though awkwardly and shakily so. Ahri was earnestly enthused. And this touched Sona enough for her to go straight to the door to answer Ahri's beckoning without getting changed or even fixing her amorphous mass of teal and gold hair.

Ahri peeked through the now open door in a comical manner, prompting Sona to briefly place her lips upon her partner's.

When Sona's smiling face retreated, Ahri mussed her hair sheepishly and asked, "When did you get so... touchy feely? That was embarrassing! G, geez."

Ahri's face was considerably flushed. Sona imagined she was probably fighting lewd thoughts. Concerning her; normal lewd thoughts wouldn't affect the considerably sexually experienced nine tailed fox. Just what thoughts Ahri was having concerning Sona piqued her interest, indeed. As such, Sona inquired by touching her palm to Ahri's cheek and giving a coy grin.

Ahri's eyelids drooped slightly, her cheeks growing warmer. Realizing this, she perked up, smiling sheepishly. Embarrassed, she admitted to having lewd thoughts: “Yeah... I was... thinking about how it would be to feel you.”

Maria was understandably upset at this. It had only been two weeks since they met, and Ahri was already making forward advances on Sona! Of quite a sexual nature, too. The etwahl trembled slightly, discording ever so slightly in order to show her disdain. The target of the etwahl's disdain giggled and grinned, winking. “Oh, oh, do you want me to 'play' you first?” she said.

Earl of Madness

09-01-2012

its not often I read decent fan-fic. Most of the time they are cliche, gutteral, or just plain stupid. This is none of those I commend you on your work. Keep it up!