Favorite partner/support hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Octovert

11-02-2009

When you play as your chosen hero, who is your ideal co-champion for a lane, or for roaming ganks? I'm trying to break into support heroes, and just want a feel for who players like to have around.

Hiclic

11-02-2009

If you want to ease into them try Morgana. Her shield is one of the most powerful in the game in that it can instantly remove most magical effects and prevent them. She also lends great farming, disable and team support ( in the form of an AoE snare->stun). Hard to go wrong with her.

If you're more into predominant supporters, Soraka, Janna or Zilean would be my guess.

Voidgolem

11-02-2009

I love having Taric as a partner. Heals, a stun, and a beastly ultimate when it's time to push, what more could I want?

Naturalist

11-02-2009

What a great thread! I was about to post something similar until I saw this. I play premades with friends from time to time but I often pug. I was tired of everyone just trying to pick gank champions that I want to play pusher/support in pugs. I have been leaning towards Taric any other suggestions?

Octovert

11-02-2009

I'll throw in my own here - I play a lot of singed and rammus. I love a good nunu or zilean. Decent harrass (since my heroes don't have any ranged spammable anything) and have a slow so i can catch up and get in some hits.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalist View Post
What a great thread! I was about to post something similar until I saw this. I play premades with friends from time to time but I often pug. I was tired of everyone just trying to pick gank champions that I want to play pusher/support in pugs. I have been leaning towards Taric any other suggestions?
If you want pusher/support, Soraka is the better choice. Tank Soraka is godly.

I love Taric as a laning partner though.

Zilean is also great. Especially if your tank is Singed or Rammus.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2009

I like laning with a good player more then I like laning with any one champion. I've laned with people who can just dominate with Nunu, I've laned with Teemo's that always have a mushroom in the clutch spots, I've laned with Soraka's that rock the double silence with my Kassadin. The list goes on.

123birds

11-02-2009

Me playing veigar laning with a competent ryze. Need i say more (Stun, commet, stun, commet, stun, commet mwahahah)