Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unknown Menace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

thanks Capt Sturn,

Give em a spear toss!

Silverduckie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

so RP?

N1ghtwing

06-22-2012

ty for update

Tryphikik

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorgenedge View Post
Use more tech jargon...

I understand servers, SQL Databases (is that what you use for the back end?), etc. I enjoy tech jargon. I enjoy knowing what's going on. I would like to know more.

Please... Details.
"Im going to try my best to give you some insight into what were working on, but please understand that our first priority is to put out the fire rather than exhaustively document it."

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Yeah, bottlenecked data packets on a multi-million player game is an issue. Understandable when trying to make massive changes in code. It sucks, but it's an evil that is very hard to test for before going live. Good luck, dudes.

Rawth XI

06-22-2012

What's pretty cool is you've achieved WoW-like greatness - you're following a similar pattern of great success and growth. One of those dreams and curses all at the same time!

Anyway, love your game, see you when it's back up and running... and hopefully it's nowhere near as bumpy as some of those WoW server stability memories years ago!

SnowRider04

06-22-2012

Thanks for providing such a great update. AS much as documenting what is going on during the problem is not helpful, its great to see you point this out for every one. Keeps us all in the loop

Utavon

06-22-2012

Is there a way to revert the game version back to the previous patch while you work out the kinks in this patch? I know you guys probably looked into this, but I wonder why it hasn't been done. Must be a good reason.

Thanks for the info, and good luck in your search for a resolution.

Emotesh

06-22-2012

"When you make your post, whatever you do, don't bring up their demands for something to make up for the problems, divert from it as much as possible"

Valoran Hesufo

06-22-2012

too late i am alreayd sade