Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXLightRainXx

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendak View Post
Who's going to get fired for this?

Frankly, in any business, any developer or team who aggravates 100% of the client base gets immediately fired.

You don't deserve nice dinners. You deserve to be fired.
Maybe not to be fired, obviously some guys doing the patch screw up, and mayb they get fired hhaha
We should all get some compensation, i mean not long time ago, some mobile company crashed like for 5 hours, leaving all phones useless for that period. They compensated their clients with free calls, messages, etc, and they had to paid like 1$ to each user.... supposing the got more than just a million....
Now riot is just apologizing for 5 days ITS TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE RIOT.
WE WANT FREE RP NOW!!

rzlb

06-24-2012

lol kids

DrMcfroggers

06-24-2012

Riot. I personally have played MANY games in my "career." From free to paid to monthly credit. I came upon League of Legends a year or so ago. Played, and was instantly enthralled. I lost that account, but this new account, and new experience, has opened my eyes again. I can personally say that i've never seen a more responsive team, a more dedicated PR team, and an overall great sense of ethic towards your community. You have made a fan of me through your amazing game, and a "fan-boy" of your amazing team of Rioters. I appreciate the awe-inspiring effort you've put into this game, this recent hiccup, and your fans.
P.S. You're great, and anyone who complains about this patch has no patience and should be unhappy with treating you negatively. Good luck!

Shimrra3

06-24-2012

People suggesting Rioters be fired because we didn't get 100% out of our free-to-play game.
I loled.

Also: I still want to work for Riot, but all of these problems are in areas which I already never wanted to deal with. Ever. This is just reinforcement.

Shaytone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

5 days, still no answer or reply from riot, still missing everything on my account.

SparklyBra

06-24-2012

omg did you not read all of riots post lol its like ya'll are babies who can't be left alone for 2 hours without messing in your underpants i mean really guys really. not even ONE week and its the end of the world for you. lol i do admit tho ya'lls imaturness makes me lagh all day long so thank you for that

Apallos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlightrainxx View Post
maybe not to be fired, obviously some guys doing the patch screw up, and mayb they get fired hhaha
we should all get some compensation, i mean not long time ago, some mobile company crashed like for 5 hours, leaving all phones useless for that period. They compensated their clients with free calls, messages, etc, and they had to paid like 1$ to each user.... Supposing the got more than just a million....
Now riot is just apologizing for 5 days its too late to apologize riot.
We want free rp now!!
for once i totally agree. My question is this with all the raging in forums including me. How much longer do you think people are at there breaking point to quit league indefinite. Cause im at that breaking point.
I.e loss of runes and champions. Bottlenecked patches . No puslefire ezreal when do weeks in advance. But was hacked for its content. 4 hour log in ques

especially with all the support riots getting backed. What happends to the people when riot doesnt deliver what they where supposed to

Healingmonk

06-24-2012

did anyone get 1000rp?

Apallos

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingmonk 2 View Post
did anyone get 1000rp?
no there only giving to people who lost there runes and champions and will probably take a week to get

Apallos

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeliccry View Post
omg did you not read all of riots post lol its like ya'll are babies who can't be left alone for 2 hours without messing in your underpants i mean really guys really. Not even one week and its the end of the world for you. Lol i do admit tho ya'lls imaturness makes me lagh all day long so thank you for that
stfu and your mature enuff to come whine about us. Get teh f&ck out of here youR instigating like us