Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemeinu

06-24-2012

i am playing without my runes and and its hard to keep up. Still i manage although i still have most of my champions. I have to play more defensively and make sure i dont get ganked with makes me two level under everyone even jungle. Low CS too, but i gank the **** out of all lanes as kinda like a second jungle. I get called noob for being 3/5/20, but i am playing without rune and those 20 assists are actually me ganking and letting others take my kill. At the moment i lose 4 out of 6 games but still i rather lay then wait for my runes. Not mad i just want my runes back. I am died scared they will be like ok we fixed everything and they will overlook me and my runes. idc if i get them next week i just want them back.

KryptoGhost

06-24-2012

Quote:
Broly03:
Someone needs to get in trouble..about 24 hours ago they learned communication was key...been like 13-14 hours since we had an update..so..short term memory loss? or Neglecting the 20%?

probably sleep, they deserve it, you arent paying a monthly subscription nor did you pay for the game initially. so they dont really owe you anything. if you bought RP that was on your own terms, it wasnt pay to win.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Bendak:
Who's going to get fired for this?

Frankly, in any business, any developer or team who aggravates 100% of the client base gets immediately fired.

You don't deserve nice dinners. You deserve to be fired.

Frankly, I agree. The culture at Riot seems far too geared towards friends and nepotism. Riot screws up constantly. Near every patch comes with errors, stealth rework taking a year, basic things like replays still not available after almost three years (when every other moba has that stuff right out of the box). It's time for Tryndamere to say, you know what, you bunch of guys are great drinking buddies and we'll always be friends, but you're fired, I'm hiring someone more qualified to run and update for a game of this magnitude.

Sorry Morello, I'm sure you're a great guy, but I could throw a rock at Waterloo and hit someone better at this than you.

hartar

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Hey Bellisimoh i still dint have my Summoner Rift number back, my wins,takedowns and minions kills, and i really wish to have back, it took me more then 2 years, any ETA when i will have back plz?

Gorkins

06-24-2012

Siiiiiigh

Still no Runes, Champions or Skins

WATERUDOIN

06-24-2012

Update us riot

Tehadam

06-24-2012

Quote:
Bendak:
Who's going to get fired for this?

Frankly, in any business, any developer or team who aggravates 100% of the client base gets immediately fired.

You don't deserve nice dinners. You deserve to be fired.
This person has never been in the workforce ever.

loannes

06-24-2012

I'm a little shocked here though I shouldn't be I guess... I went out for the weekend and had a good time. I figure give riot a couple days to solve their problem. I come back and find my account in exactly the same state as it was before. Now I am a little curious as to how an entire company can treat customers this way and flat out ignore their problems (because if you weren't ignoring them they would be fixed by now) and get away with it... I mean really guys its been a week. 168 hours is enough time to fix ANY problem with ANY game. Its way more than enough time and yet somehow you guys have made 0 progress with all these people that actually spend money on this game.. what the hell, dudes? Can we get an explanation that doesn't involve something like "we are sorry we know it sucks we are working on it" can we get the truth maybe? for once.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Tehadam:
This person has never been in the workforce ever.

You think this **** would fly at Microsoft?

Riot is a multi million dollar company and they need to start acting like it. They hire their beer buddies instead of competent people, and that's why nothing ever gets done.

JARAXXUSLORD

06-24-2012

fix lee sin q glitch plz