Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bendak

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Who's going to get fired for this?

Frankly, in any business, any developer or team who aggravates 100% of the client base gets immediately fired.

You don't deserve nice dinners. You deserve to be fired.

SpeedoTerpedo

06-24-2012

I just hope this issue is resolved by the time I get back from a beach bonfire later tonight. It's impossible for me to jungle for my group of friends, or even mid or support for that matter with no runes. God knows I tried my first ever ranked game without runes and that went amazingly well, 0/6/8 taric with a surrender at 20.

RowenStrata

06-24-2012

yea Im thinking i'll be patient til Monday afternoon.... after that i'll be seriously worn out. I've tried playing w/o runes in co-op vs ai and I could manage well enough but then I started getting hit with massive disconnects..... I know I shouldn't feel like I'm personally getting wronged but there is a limit of how much negatives one can get.

SNSD YoonSic

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Quote:
Mâximus:
I am sorry but 1k rp does not cut it, the fact that they ruined my weekend 2 weeks in a row is seriously tempting me to look into other games.

Dude you should be glad you're getting 1k rp. THEY didn't ruin your weekend. They're working their asses off to FIX your weekend. Stop acting like they owe you something. This is a free game that entertains us so that should be compensation enough. We should have peace at mind knowing that Riot's the company managing our entertainment.

GalfgarionX

06-24-2012

earnestly hope that the riot help us by example I play this game since the beginning and never experienced this kind of situation, I hope to have games riot at least consider all this time I play and I was never banned, I'm very disappointed by that I lost all my heroes and runes, skins and I think that'll be that again?

by Doug
Nickname: GalfgarionX

Mastor94

06-24-2012

mistake here, mistake there but never give up

Grim Reaper

06-24-2012

Quote:
Bendak:

Frankly, in any business, any developer or team who aggravates 100% of the client base gets immediately fired.

I wasn't aggravated at all. So they get to keep their jobs then! Hurray!

Captain Kenpachi

06-24-2012

Someone needs to get in trouble..about 24 hours ago they learned communication was key...been like 13-14 hours since we had an update..so..short term memory loss? or Neglecting the 20%?

KryptoGhost

06-24-2012

Quote:
Bendak:

mistakes happen and that's life, they are working extremely hard to fix it and for that they deserve bonus's and dinner. i will be buying RP as soon as everything is fixed and i hope it goes to the people that had to work all day along for 3 days.

NinjaMonkee

06-24-2012

Quote:
Bendak:

lol... you don't really know too much about how businesses operate.