Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balto90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

when are we going to be able to buy boost again?

Grandpa Kinzo

06-24-2012

It's been 4 days and still no runes...

Captain Kenpachi

06-24-2012

like 13 hours since an update...really want my runes and champions back..

Shaytone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Been 4 days, no runes, rune pages, champions, skins or ELO. Please for the love of god fix this riot. I just want to play ;-; Figures it would happen the week I have off of work to.

RowenStrata

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broly03 View Post
like 13 hours since an update...really want my runes and champions back..
most of us here do to ); being in this last 20% really stinks

Shaytone

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowenstrata View Post
most of us here do to ); being in this last 20% really stinks
we are the 20%!!!!! :0

RowenStrata

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytone View Post
we are the 20%!!!!! :0
I honestly loled at this

Kcrash 0P

06-24-2012

i guess we are not getting a update, cause no red has posted in a very long time.
I seriously doubt we are going to get our content back before the weekend is over and if we do it is going to be at the worst possible time.

I am sorry but 1k rp does not cut it, the fact that they ruined my weekend 2 weeks in a row is seriously tempting me to look into other games.

great gospel

06-24-2012

Champions/skins are also still missing but perhaps we can just be a bit more patient, Riot has been updating us and said it would be resolved in the next 24-48 hours.

I don't think we should get out anymore pitchforks till after the 48 hours is up which is after this upcoming Monday. If no more updates from them then at least on Monday night you can yell at them more!

Right now, I don't think they are going to really answer or update any of the remaining 20% (like you and me) because they are probably still stumped as to how to fix our problems. It's no use being impatient, for something that they never foresaw. Really, complaining won't make them move faster as they want to ensure everything is 100% fine.

Hopefully, you should take into account that if this ever happens again, the down time will be less and if content loss ever occurs again, it will be dealt with much better and faster.

EDIT: TL;DR Don't give up hope, be patient as its only a game, and complain more after Monday when we've given them their 24-48hours time frame to fix our 20% of LoL players problem.

Kahr

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaytone View Post
Been 4 days, no runes, rune pages, champions, skins or ELO. Please for the love of god fix this riot. I just want to play ;-; Figures it would happen the week I have off of work to.
first 2 days off ive had in a month and half and wanted to spend that time getting out of elo hell.... cant do that with out 16 champions.. thanks riot