Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinkApple

Member

06-24-2012

i dont either...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ag3ntOrang3

Junior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
CaptSturm:
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the missing rune pages--this is in progress, taking a bit longer than hoped, but the bulk of the restores are still expected to be completed tonight.


Please stop using 'restores' as a noun, its a verb. Restorations is the word you are looking for .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnsonAgent

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Could you please make a button to see the last riot post? I've read up through 60, and now I see there are 10 new ones, but it is difficult to find them because the only way i know of is to click through the first 60?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detris White

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
Prediator:
Still haven't received runes, swear its been 48 hours..


With all do respect, You're not the only one missing runes and there are millions of players with missing content as well


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akitu

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Been missing my champs for a while now owned and lost every single one. Haven't been able to play league. Dafuq is this? Still find it funny how 80% can be done in 1 day, but the other 20% get screwed over by the lack of hardware backups. DO IT NIGHTLY! Then we don't have this problem.

Oh well, guess I'll just continue not playing until I get my champs back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikai

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
JohnsonAgent:
Could you please make a button to see the last riot post? I've read up through 60, and now I see there are 10 new ones, but it is difficult to find them because the only way i know of is to click through the first 60?


http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=26019754#26019754


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TinaxSprout

Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
JohnsonAgent:
Could you please make a button to see the last riot post? I've read up through 60, and now I see there are 10 new ones, but it is difficult to find them because the only way i know of is to click through the first 60?


Page 459


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6u3ssWh0

Senior Member

06-24-2012

Quote:
iAmBoyWonder:
Page 459


Good Guy IAmBoyWonder


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GGod

Member

06-24-2012

4 days without runes, this game sure can be sad sometimes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berkeley

Junior Member

06-24-2012

4 days without any champions and no answers from riot,looks like they're done with this game,and looks like i've lost time and money playing this.thanks riot