Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newb 2 the Izzle

06-24-2012

Quote:
xXLightRainXx:
Hey Riot, im kinda tired of this:
1)Realase the patch once and u see it aint working....
2)Release a hot fix after a unavailable server day
3) Realease the patch again???? WTF CANT U SEE THE SAME WILL HAPPEN
4) 3 HOURS QUEUES ALL TIME, and cant u see this aint working either? beacuse all you do is that poeple stays loged in forever so more and more poeple contribute to colapse the servers...
5) REALLY RIOT UR TARDS.

for 3) no they can't see what would happen because this is based on lots of people logging in and on the test server this doesn't happen, the patch made a bottleneck or narrow point for all these connections to go through and that crashed the server.
for 4) 3 hour queues all the time...have worked, the evidence is the fact that the servers haven't gone down already. The idea was to build up the amount of people slowly as they worked on the servers, so people staying logged in wasn't a problem.
As for 5), this isn't helping anyone, these people are working around the clock to get this done and may even have to give up their own time to do this for people who are calling them "tards", so please show some respect for people who are just doing their jobs.

Feereu

06-24-2012

my champions and runes still missing

Newb 2 the Izzle

06-24-2012

For those who are wanting updates, please remember its still the early hours of the mornings, they will most likely be around in a few hours and might not have time to read all the posts since they last read the thread, but with everyone asking the same questions im sure it will answered

Wobiwobi

06-24-2012

Quote:
The Stumbler:
I'd rather be able to play than get the rp

want to change?

3-4+ days of break from LoL because riot deleted my items is OK since I'm 100% sure that they gona restore it. They even gona give you free 1K RP

I would rly want to change with you ATM....

Amarathval

06-24-2012

If I could get my content restored by 5pm today id be happy so I can actually play a game after work

zarbiz

06-24-2012

Quote:
Spamburglar:
Hey, Mr. self-righteous-ass-kisser. What's the point of even getting in normals when you get rolf stomped every time against players with full pages. I don't know what low ass elo you're in but playing a normal isn't even worth it.

This thread was opened for this purpose. So people can get answers. That's what I'm trying to get at. As a customer that has spent a lot of his hard earned money on this game, I think I have a right to be heard.

You do, and they heard you. And they said they're working on it, and you will hopefully have your stuff returned in 24-48 hours. What more do you want?

Shaytone

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I miss playing so much.... 5 days so far. The worst part is seconds before the big crash I went to go play jungle sejuani to try it out. WONT BE DOING THAT AGAIN!

WATERUDOIN

06-24-2012

RIOT please update us on the status of fixing the people who still have missing champs. Thanks

JPM1993

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Still no champs, This is starting to get annoying I don't want 1000RP i want my champions back and my runes the game is almost unplayable against 30's because of it.

Homitu

06-24-2012

Quote:
Grzejoo:
Same for me, still not runes or an email to say at least SORRY for the problems ....

I believe this entire thread is one big apology to the community. It would be absurd for Riot to hand deliver apologies to specific people while they work on thousands of individual issues to help restore items to those very same people. Let them do their work. Don't create more for them.

Props to the Riot community relations posters in this thread who have managed to write positively and diplomatically in the face of some of the vile filth they've had spewed their way! I can imagine the natural inclination is to do the exact opposite.