Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on League of Legends service in NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroomz

06-24-2012

Quote:
Cranbasher:
Is anyone experiencing the bug where when you cast resonating strike as Lee, you get stuck when you reach the target for a few seconds?

didnt happen to me, but i killed a lee sin coming at me last night because of this. He glitched the extra half second it took for my cassio ult to come back up. I thought I lagged, but now I know.

The Stumbler

06-24-2012

I'd rather be able to play than get the rp

Saithe

06-24-2012

Day three or four without any runes at all, nor did I get RP or and email.

xXLightRainXx

06-24-2012

Hey Riot, im kinda tired of this:
1)Realase the patch once and u see it aint working....
2)Release a hot fix after a unavailable server day
3) Realease the patch again???? WTF CANT U SEE THE SAME WILL HAPPEN
4) 3 HOURS QUEUES ALL TIME, and cant u see this aint working either? beacuse all you do is that poeple stays loged in forever so more and more poeple contribute to colapse the servers...
5) REALLY RIOT UR TARDS.

Shaytone

Recruiter

06-24-2012

Still no runes, rune pages, champions, or skins riot. Starting to get very very pissed over this. IT HAS BEEN 4 DAYS RIOT GIVE ME MY **** BACK!

Newb 2 the Izzle

06-24-2012

Quote:
Teageltron:
Ok i've been silent waiting for my time to say something and i think that now is the time.

Riot please stop what you are doing and listen up.

Your focus should be on getting the stuff back to the people that have lost stuff and to the people that have lost everything(all runes, every single champion, skins) like me. I dont care about the stupid server issues or the longer then normal q times. What pisses me off is that when I waited in q for 3 hours I found that I still could not play the game because I didn't have and runes or ANY champions. You say your main concern is making the servers stable blah blah blah. Give me back my content please.

Before anyone flames me... I am a long time player and supporter of this game and the company, so I have every right to be pissed off and to want my **** back.

Okay, stfu please and grow up, you would rather the server crash, potentially making more people lose stuff, and for Riot to have to spend more time on the servers in the long run...just so you can have your runes and champs for that one game it was up before it crashed? Seems legit.
Learn to be patient

SI4sH

06-24-2012

Same for me, still not runes or an email to say at least SORRY for the problems ....

Shakukage

06-24-2012

after this patch, i am constantly disconnecting every game and i have stopped playing now cause i don't wanna get banned and you only give compensation to those who have some of their stuff missing? Really? I can't even play a **** game for 20 mins without reconnecting 15 times. Yeah real nice. Just when I was starting to be patient with riot with all those optimistic replies you guys rub our faces with the free 1000RP. You think they're suffering a larger loss than those who can't even play? well think again, I'm not gonna just sit here and be ignored. I appreciate that you're trying to fix the technical issues, but only giving compensation for those with missing stuff is mistreating and unjust. I'm not trying to nag on you guys but i'm just more pissed than ever now.

SI4sH

06-24-2012

Quote:
Newb 2 the Izzle:
Okay, stfu please and grow up, you would rather the server crash, potentially making more people lose stuff, and for Riot to have to spend more time on the servers in the long run...just so you can have your runes and champs for that one game it was up before it crashed? Seems legit.
Learn to be patient

wouldn't be saying the same thing if it happened to you
I completely understand him .

Shaytone

Recruiter

06-24-2012

I don't even care about the 1000 rp at this point. I am so tired of the newbies playing at my smurfs level it makes me want to tear my freaking hair out. I want to go back to playing ranked and having fun with people at my skill level again...............................