Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raphael0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChem View Post
Seriously? Grow up kid. These guys work there ass off to keep this game running for people like you, show some respect.
the people get paid?

Nightsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

so much dedication riot, i applaud you, not many companies would be this responsive to something like this, and even less add a personal touch. I used to think that the no one responded player support tickets from previous experiences with different companies, but after this ill be sure to send one in if i have any problems. keep up the good work, i love you guys

Neville Bartos

06-24-2012

'i dont have my champs or my runes ((('

1k free rp.. just chill the f out, atleast youre getting it

PinkApple

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chur View Post
'i dont have my champs or my runes ((('

1k free rp.. just chill the f out, atleast youre getting it
I don't have my runes, masteries, some champions and champion skins, and i don't have my RP but I still don't care..

iChem

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael0 View Post
the people get paid?
I'll give you $5 if i can throw a piece of poop at your face. Deal?

If you don't get my point here...then your a spoiled brat.

IIKuroAsuna

06-24-2012

Something happened to my Password and every time i log in.. it says invalid password..
im pretty sure i havent changed it.. does it mean i got hacked?

Ammy

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vairune View Post
Yeah, yeah... Im just comparing it to something I seen before... Either way... They do indeed need to compensate us for dealing with the lack of a stable server for atleast 3 days... -Shrugs.- Either way... The community overall is very bad in itself... This response should've been expected.
I disagree. They don't really need to do anything truthfully. Unless they discontinue service indefinitely they don't really owe anyone anything because it's f2p.

InfestedJesus

06-24-2012

Hey Riot, I was wondering if there was a fix in the works for Maokai's root and Lee Sin's Resonating strike bug. Lee's my favorite jungler, and I was hoping I could start play him again with risk of teleporting 4 seconds after my kick

iChem

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by richotse View Post
Something happened to my Password and every time i log in.. it says invalid password..
im pretty sure i havent changed it.. does it mean i got hacked?
Possibly, highly unlikely though.

Retrieve our password here https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...your-password/

Just select the corresponding server link. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/accou...overy/password is for NA.

AliTbeek

06-24-2012

My league of legends keep disconnecting but its not a problem with my internet because my internet is still on but the game keeps crashing/disconnecting