Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Its a Secret shh

06-23-2012

I want to play

Vejitables

06-23-2012

so....many...pages D:!!!!

Captain Kenpachi

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meconopsis View Post
If it was an apology for stressing players than call me stressed for Riot giving the rest of us a Maybe compensation answer.
I'd rather call you a whiner...but seriously..just wait.

Demonictots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

So when i play a game my lol client crashes randomly along with random dc its never happen before the patch

Tio Cloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Yea, I'm waiting for my stuff back as well.

Excessivex

06-23-2012

roit pls. my runes

<3

Eagle Angel

06-23-2012

Riot. this is taking so long! I thought it would be done. I sound so selfish when i say that. Like its so hard to go against people who have runes. and champs..... I feel like im lvl 1 but harder people... Hehe. Keep the good work up.

Eromis

06-23-2012

Bug splat after bug splat. /sigh

LOLDozer

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMechaZero View Post
Hi Sean,

I'm Miss Mecha Zero from Player Support. I wanted to reply to your post because this issue affected my account as well (my balances appeared as zero and zero when I logged in yesterday morning). Please try going to the store, clicking on any item (you do not need to complete the purchase) and then see if your IP and RP balances refresh back to their normal total. This action cleared up the issue on my account and a few others.

If this doesn't solve the above issue for you, please submit a Support Ticket: https://support.leagueoflegends.com
Did a red just get trolled?

Wut.?

Firehawk

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Bellisimoh View Post
Update: We're still working to reduce the login queue. We're making some moves here in a moment that should result in more people in-game, and less people in line.
Can you fix games not starting while you're at it? They just hang after champion select.