Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKMAP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMechaZero View Post
Hi Sean,

I'm Miss Mecha Zero from Player Support. I wanted to reply to your post because this issue affected my account as well (my balances appeared as zero and zero when I logged in yesterday morning). Please try going to the store, clicking on any item (you do not need to complete the purchase) and then see if your IP and RP balances refresh back to their normal total. This action cleared up the issue on my account and a few others.
are you serious lol hes joking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Just a question were these bugs and crashes unavoidable? Did they not show up on the beta testing Me and a couple of others were wondering this as we were trying to connect


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bachstelze

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazulio View Post
Maybe I'm not seeing something here, but how does that matter? Players who lost content get it back, and those who didn't lose content can't play anyway. Since none of us can play, does it really matter who's missing some of their runes and champions, assuming that they get it back at around the same time as the rest of us regain server access?
The servers had nearly 70% uptime during the missing content Ordeal, you could play and simply chose to complain about it. Many of us, inlcuding ourselves and to twiddle our thumbs while we sat around waiting for our content to be restored.

Not saying anything bad about Riot in the case, they did a great job getting everything back and once they began communicating more answered a LOT of questions.66 red posts on a single thread must be a record.

You already got a free 10 win for sunday and chances are you'll get something for the server down time since wednesday, Riot is pretty good about that. But seriously, you and everyone elses demanding compensation is outrageous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boog3rkid

Junior Member

06-23-2012

You guys act like we/they wanted content to disappear... So stop acting like a bunch of little kids.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLoveAIDS

Junior Member

06-23-2012

I can't stand anymore queues
Almost every game I play shuts down due to a "Bug Splat" and no1 knows why.
But it's Ok because I keep trying to reconect BUT THERE'S A 20 MINUTES QUEUE.
By the time i get back to the gam, every1 is saying that will report me and the game ends.

Why all from sudden this Login Queue is so abnormal ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Johnn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-23-2012

Wow another day and the severs are broken.

How is the tech support in INDIA dealing with this I wonder?


The long queue is just a long joke and at the end it kicks you out.




Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-23-2012

I demand compensation In the form of Riot getting to get beer from the next 100 Rp sales


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuctileChris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxihzb View Post
another ******
Just defining what you are asking for, Commie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wemenas

Member

06-23-2012

1 hour wait =D we see progress, some days ago it was 2h30, then 1h30 and now 50 min =D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zazulio

Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno420 View Post
To everyone that is complaining about the login queues, seriously, shut the **** up. Riot doesn't owe you a thing! They publish a free game, maintain free servers, and don't ask a dime from you. It is YOUR decision to donate money to them in the form of skins, champions, or boosts; you are not entitled to sit here and whine about not being able to play their game.

They've been trying their best to get the servers up and operational and 75% of the posts are positive and encouraging. The other 25% need to move out of their parents house and get a job to help pass the time they spend waiting in queue.

Keep it up Riot, the smart people login early in the morning and play later that day
*slurp slurp slurp*

Gulp it all down, buddy. Maybe they'll make you a forum moderator!