Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castrate Me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Keep on trucking Riot. Hope you guys have enough coffee~

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-22-2012

someone is going through the thread, downvoting everything, **** them.

Srey

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSturm View Post
Your support and encouragement is touching and is what motivates us here. We've been working extremely long hours trying to un...wind this.
The problem with a revert is that the content database has been changed--it's past the "revert" the code and would require "rollback" the database content/progress, etc. Here's the truth of where we're at: Trying to find the "least bad" choice. But, our absolute priority (and was talking with Marc specifically on this last evening at 2AM) is restoration, restoration, restoration of the service.

Wow, thanks--I mean that. Tell you what, I'll take the team members that survive out for a nice dinner...after we're done and good. In the meantime, we'll keep a barrel of coffee ready to go.

It can get very strenuous for us when all we see is the server being down and no REAL updates.

Thank you for the update.

Ausugn

06-22-2012

Good guy Lance

AxisXIViral

06-22-2012

For most of us, this is all we were really looking for.

Thank you for the update, and keep up the hard work. We appreciate it.

IreScal

06-22-2012

Thanks for the updates, CaptSturm.

Dragoon Feld

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSturm View Post
Your support and encouragement is touching and is what motivates us here. We've been working extremely long hours trying to un...wind this.
The problem with a revert is that the content database has been changed--it's past the "revert" the code and would require "rollback" the database content/progress, etc. Here's the truth of where we're at: Trying to find the "least bad" choice. But, our absolute priority (and was talking with Marc specifically on this last evening at 2AM) is restoration, restoration, restoration of the service.

Wow, thanks--I mean that. Tell you what, I'll take the team members that survive out for a nice dinner...after we're done and good. In the meantime, we'll keep a barrel of coffee ready to go.

once the serves go live im makinga nice RP purchase in thanks of you guys doing such ahrd work. 2 25 rp cards incoming. ty guys for the hard work. i understand how frustrating it is (< net tech) and the very fact you gave us any information is enough for me as a customer to appriciate what you guys are doing, and attempting to fix.

Kraft

06-22-2012

Why can't you guys just roll back like last time and actually fix the patch before implementing it...

InfinAce

06-22-2012

Is there seriously something we can do to help you help ourselves, or any ways to improve how the PBE works?

P.S. Good luck!

Jarrik

06-22-2012

Its funny watching the fanbois try to defend 3 days of outages.