Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You Maddy Bro

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesimchris View Post
Paying money was your choice... no one else's.... calm down and wait.... better to have a 3 hour log in queue then to have everyone in at once just to crash the server again and wait 5+ hours. Think about it.
Here is my issue with your statement....Your whole logic is skewed regarding his choice to buy permium services. If it was not for the people that buy RP then this game would not exist. Not saying that anyone deserves special treatment tot buying RP but you should be greatful for those that do as it is the primary source of income for this game. Having said that it really does not matter how much money anyone pays because about 75% of the community buys RP and have the same queue time so sucked it up and wait it out like the rest of us.

PhatalErr0r

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFro View Post
only 100 pages? **** people just don't care any more i suppose
The games up and running, so people just have no valid reason to complain any more.
Just log in, get in queue, watch a movie or two, then play. Not a big deal, imo.

theanimal160

Recruiter

06-22-2012

I appreciate all the effort you guys have put in so far. Keep up the good work! Hopefully a solution will be found before the end of the weekend, but if not, I think we can all wait.

Xece

06-22-2012

This community is horrible.

In previous threads regarding this situation, "keep up the good work, Riot" posts were downvoted to oblivion.

This thread? Well just look at the first 2 pages.

Think.

Trajtemberg

06-22-2012

Great, im still runeless... this is worst than a 12 hour queue.

Thats it, i wont spend be spending anything unless i get my stuff back AND a compensation.

Free to play my balls.

DavidShepard

06-22-2012

Was worried some ******* hacked the servers etc. Sounds like that's not the case though.

Downtime sucks, but as long as people aren't ransacking the servers I suppose it's all right.

TrueMagic

06-22-2012

IF this causes this, I would wonder what Pulsefire Exreal would do.

XxY0LO420SWAGxX

06-22-2012

I have waited in this queue twice so far today and both times it gave me a server error that is not on my end. Are the servers even up?

ChrisFrizz

06-22-2012

can i expect to have my champions and runes back by tonight? this has been such an inconvenience, i have been losing alot of games becasue i am forced to use the free champs who i don't know, and have no runes for. i appreciate all you guys are doing, i know its difficult with all these problems, but an eta on this would be nice.

walakaa marx

06-22-2012

Holy *hit... a real response.

Ok cool. Now i understand (in vague terms anyway) whats going on. If it takes a couple or even a few days to get a true handle on things then fine. It is what it is. Any of us in the service industries knows of issues that can creep up on you like this as most of us have experienced them ourselves in some form or another.

Its most unfortunate that the issue is so catastrophic in nature, but at least now after most of us received this non bull*hit response can now understand and relate to the issues at hand.

Perhaps responses like this are in order in future calamities so we don't feel so insulted (intelligence wise)

I think most of us will agree (crayon kids exempt) that if you tell us in a reasonable time frame as to whats going on, even if no time fame is hashed out, that we can understand and accommodate such situations. most of us can either fill in the blanks ourselves or let the community know in different terms, of a rough guesstimate in how long it will or can take to resolve