Update on League of Legends service in NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyMaster356

Dan Macq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

I will see you guys in game.....in three and a half hours......

xXxBennyXxX

06-22-2012

****ing piece of ****. U ****ing nerd only knows how to make money on us. Fix the ****ing issue dumbass

Kill To Obtain

06-22-2012

was at 2:45 about an hour and a half ago... Now im only at 1:52
Something needs to be done ffs

PhatalErr0r

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuDlBoX View Post
what about sacrifice all weekend to fix it?
I think the way they're doing it now is perfect.
They're keeping service to calm the people down, while still actively fixing the smaller problems that cause larger ones. No need to keep the game down for an unnecessary amount of time. If they can keep it up while fixing all the small issues, then take it down for an hour or 4 later to fix a bigger problem then monitor it after they put it back up to see if anything else arises, that will be the fastest and most simple way of fixing it. When they change a lot of stuff at once, then try to put it back up, they'll possibly end up with a whole new slew of problems to fix, which may result in even more downtime and maintenance, which is the last thing ANYONE wants, riot staff and the players alike.

Tidehigh

06-22-2012

I have 9 toes instead of 10.

Åndrew

06-22-2012

After typing in my password and logging in to see a
3 hour and 40 min queue time, I had to pull out my
calendar and make sure it wasn't April 1st. I want LoL back
:'(

Cannibal Armada

06-22-2012

If something went this wrong, i doubt it was a one person error. instead, its probably based off an assumption they thought they could make about thier system (as a group or department), but turned out to not be that way. big time. I bet you there will be a lot more internal review before "behind the scenes" patches and updates go through. Anything regarding in game isn't nearly as important as setting up the background.

Dysania

06-22-2012

ahchooo

Struggler9996

06-22-2012

Thanks for the update, you guys. I'm glad to hear you guys are all still working so hard to solve these issues.

And when you see all these people getting so angry and frustrated on the forum, just remember, they're just frustrated that they're unable to play your awesome game; that's all they want to do.

Keep up the good work, guys.