Low elo? @700ish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Jungle is the most effective role if you want to carry, imo. Set your whole team up for success by ganking early and hard.

In lower elo, I'd suggest you try to learn some very strong ganking-oriented junglers. Shaco comes to mind. Lee Sin. Nautilus. Nocturne. Udyr. Gank early, gank hard, keep ganking. Counter jungle for a bit and kill the other jungler too.

Like someone else said, people tend to surrender early when faced with bad odds. If you can terrorize the enemy from 3:30ish onward, they might just surrender at 20.

Wrathofrecca

06-23-2012

AP mid and Jungler are the two roles for carrying yourself out of elo hell. Learn how to farm, counter pick, and gank. There is a delicate balance and a definite time though a small window for executing these.

Learn how to be in the right place at the right time. It comes with practice. Also, being the team leader will take you far. The five points above are also great.

Lastly, don't counter pick yourself.

Duhizy

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD DoubleDiamond View Post
Learn how to jungle twitch.

YESSSS, i do this at 1500 and even they surrender at 20, even my friend at 1800 does this and gets a surrender loool just understand what you can and cant do with twitch and suddenly you've got 5 kills at 15 min

fr33f4ll

06-23-2012

two things. first, how do u learn to counter? I like to jungle with nautilus, udyr, noc and trynda*****. How do i know when to choose which?

also, is jungle twitch viable? cause i pubstomp with him all the time. I prolly could do it.

Aspartamay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2271853

Good guide to get out of elo hell. I recommend using if you are below 1300 elo