Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stealing gold from your lane mate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123birds

11-02-2009

Awnser, let the minions come to your tower, and only last hit them. None of this hit them and not kill them blashpemy (this is from a veigar player BTW).

11-02-2009

I'm sorry but are you retarded?

Supports exist so that they can keep up the carry during his/her early game so they can CONTINUE last hitting. If you don't get enough money from all the kills you are supposed to help your team rack up then get some 5g/10s items.

End-Game, it doesn't matter whether you have 1 million gold or 1 gold ( Don't take the values seriously, you know what I mean ), you'll only be healing, disabling, or doing whatever support thing you do anyways.

Your carry is SUPPOSED to get all the money so he/she can... wait... what? Carries can 'carry' a team to victory? Wow Wtf gamebreakkinggg. I think you should take your own advice on the whole "thinks hes the only one that matters" thing.

If you want to last hit so badly, play a carry yourself. But if you truly want to be a support and steal every last hit from your carry, then I suggest you do two things

1) Type /surrender at the 15m mark
2) Tell your teammates you'll kill a kitten if they don't press yes.

Hell even a third option would be good

3) L2Last Hit. It's not very hard.

Lawlerkats

11-03-2009

Quote:
Pieceofcandy:
I'm making a note here.

Huge success.

Also ZGB /thread'd.

Flakes

11-03-2009

Agree with ZGB

If you had 20 gold and were to give it to one person, your carry or your support, who would you give it to?

Apply this to every creep.

Patyrn

11-03-2009

Carries may need more gold, but a support hero without items is pretty damned worthless too. Your soraka isn't going to be support you very well if she gets exploded in half a second at the beginning of the fight.

RyuuKitten

Recruiter

11-03-2009

Quote:
Patyrn:
Carries may need more gold, but a support hero without items is pretty damned worthless too. Your soraka isn't going to be support you very well if she gets exploded in half a second at the beginning of the fight.

This.

Bait

Recruiter

11-03-2009

i just let the soraka farm. screw the gold. soraka giving your effects of soulshroud, innervating locket, and aegis = good enough for me.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

11-04-2009

Quote:
Flakes:
Agree with ZGB

If you had 20 gold and were to give it to one person, your carry or your support, who would you give it to?

Apply this to every creep.

Split it half way?

No matter how good your items are, it's still a team game. You carries aren't going to get anywhere with 5 people on you. Guess who's tossing them around, keeping them silenced, and putting extra armor on you? I can't very well do that if I'm out of mana, or dead. And you know..those mana regen item costs some gold too.

The next time your team start feeding your enemies, realize that they aren't doing it on purpose. It's because they gave all their gold to you and they can't afford to buy any decent item to save their lives.

@ZG. Trust me, it's not hard at all to last hit when you're the one who can heal yourself. In fact, I will probably have higher damage and defense than carry early game, thus I can quite reliably last hit. But then I'd drive the carry to being reckless--do you really want to run to the caster creep line to get last hit every time, knowing you'd probably take a hit from the enemy champ? Yeah, I'm trying to prevent you from having to do that. Thanks for the appreciation..

PorkNasty

11-06-2009

Quote:
Iskar:
If your carry is getting all the last hits then things are going just fine.

If it's a pub game and your carries are terrible just get better at last hitting.

Yea you can't rely on pub teammates to always know what they're doing; I generally just try to farm as much gold as possible in a pub game and hope for the best. It never seems to fail that I get stuck with an 0-16 teammate that doesn't understand they're not going to 1v5 and win. With some people I have to wonder if they even know where the chat window is or that there is one. I can see your point in regards to team play, if I'm with some friends who I know I can count on I try not to ks. Pub game however... take all the gold you can get.

Coleman

11-06-2009

Kage's Lucky Pick
Heart of Gold

Don't join any premades with ZGB.

There, problem solved.