Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Borro de champions

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pkpudge2

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Hola ADMIN quiero comunicarles que a la cuenta Groxxs se le han borrado todos los personajes que se avia comprado espero que puedan solucionar su problema con la mayor brebedad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Awww, poor baby, mama Trundle is gonna find ya, don't you worry. All we need you to do is run out naked down Wall Street, she'll see you 100%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Assumeing from your post you no longer have Aniva the cyrophenoix on your account and..you want her back on your account its a common issue due to the sever issues please send a support ticket to the correct people
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

thank you and have a good day summoner pudge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Awww, poor baby, mama Trundle is gonna find ya, don't you worry. All we need you to do is run out naked down Wall Street, she'll see you 100%.


Kong, thats a death trap and you know that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Since everyone's gonna bump troll posts by saying they are troll anyway, I took the liberty of trolling a troll post. Although, this one is just misunderstood >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Pkpudge2:
Hola ADMIN quiero comunicarles que a la cuenta Groxxs se le han borrado todos los personajes que se avia comprado espero que puedan solucionar su problema con la mayor brebedad



Realmente, había borrado yo.

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Since everyone's gonna bump troll posts by saying they are troll anyway, I took the liberty of trolling a troll post. Although, this one is just misunderstood >.>


XD Thats not trolling a troll post, son.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes Zalesh

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Alguien puede dizer-me que carajos estamos á hacer aque? No entiendo ustedes algunas vezes.


1