Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerranDingo

06-22-2012

I think Teemo is too op. His blinding dart shouldn't slow as well as poison you. It gives allies a chance to easily gank even the fastest of characters. With 2.5 attack speed and about 450 damge a hit as a ranged, and hardly hurting Teemo before he kills me, i think that proves my point. His poison also does too much damage. All it takes is the player of Teemo to know how to build him, and he's invincible.

UpgradeGaming

06-22-2012

lololol the only way his blinding dart can slow is if you buy rylais which you should not do his autoattacks poison not his blinding dart and hes still really easy to kill

Kalidascope

06-22-2012

I just think the blinding dart should be nerfed. Teemo is a ***** but he is killable. I do see an unbalance between characters who are suppose to build some what like him. For example a fully gear Ashe or Twisted Fate in any circumstance would not be able to kill Teemo.

UpgradeGaming

06-22-2012

Quote:
Kalidascope:
I just think the blinding dart should be nerfed. Teemo is a ***** but he is killable. I do see an unbalance between characters who are suppose to build some what like him. For example a fully gear Ashe or Twisted Fate in any circumstance would not be able to kill Teemo.

because teemo is an anti ad carry that is what he was designed to be you get a frozen mallet you just kite people with a perma slow when they get in range to attack you you blind them and place a shroom at their feet once blind is off run away then repeat till they die

Kalidascope

06-22-2012

Well yes the two characters I mentioned are suppose to be good against the exact same thing - AD carries. I build my TF AP and run in utter fear from teemo. I could kill him in 3 - 4 Wild Card hits, but whats stopping him from just running through a turret and continuing to pew pew - nothing. Ashe is the same way, she actually has slow built into her shots, she has a stun just like TF does, but you'd never be able to see either of them, even though they are suppose to be a somewhat same character design purpose kill a teemo.

Now sure a Shaco could kill a teemo, characters that are suppose to be good against ranged ad carrys can kill teemo and with some ease. My point here though, was balance between characters of the same design purpose - there clearly isn't any.

But thats just like saying Taric will never be able to kill Malphite.

UpgradeGaming

06-22-2012

ap tf doesnt have the burst to kill teemo he has sustained burst with periods where he does nothing other champs with sustained burst such as akali can invis in between bursts so as not to sit there and get attacked while your waiting for cooldowns to refresh

Kalidascope

06-22-2012

yes I understand that, thats why I run in fear of almost everything on TF. But even with an AD TF or a Hybrid where he would be able to stand a chance with attack speed / damage he clearly doesn't. Besides I was more hoping for the comparison to run with Ashe, shes a lot closer to Teemo in sustained damage and would ultimately die pretty instantly without using her ultimate.

UpgradeGaming

06-22-2012

dont fight teemo then as any autoattacker tf or ashe when i play teemo i run away from the ap because i know they can easily kill me due to my blind doing nothing to them also teemo is only good if allowed farm/kills as soon as he gets fro mal hes unstoppable unless you are more fed than he is so it is more the job of top (where he should be) to shut him down early

Kalidascope

06-22-2012

Agreed. When I get my AP TF to 500+ Ability power, 1 wild card will chop teemo in half. but thats usually in a team fight, where TF is pro. However I catch a teemo in a bush and i'm ****ed lol. Pretty sure almost any character is. I think thats why the OP was grieving.

Kalidascope

06-22-2012

I personally don't have a problem with Teemo all that much other than midding against him. I was just considering character design.