Severe Server Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puddimaster42

06-25-2012

I understand Riot is having some lag issues for the past week..... but seriously..... ive lost numerous games due to this lag. disconnecting every couple min or so? and i know im not the only one. i see other people disconnecting constantly as well.

I just lost a game ONLY because my team was 4v5 without me due to lag! I've failed ganks due to lag, and its very frustrating to play a game that disconnects you very frequently

X plicit 1

06-26-2012

yes, not only have there been connection and stability issues, i've also noticed that with the new patch, mainly the new designs to some of the characters, there's is a lot of in game lag. a couple of patches ago when the reduced the amount of pixels on summoners rift the lag was nice, my fps nearly doubled and there was no choppiness in the game whatsoever. not so much after the 20/06/2012 patch.

--rip decent frame rates

Eriolwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

I have the same problem !!!

DC countless of times in one game and its NOT coz of my own internet ... I can load everything else smoothlu