@RiotNome - EUNE? How bout some NA Love?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3nderr

06-22-2012

I saw that you had a TT questions thread on EUNE but did not see one for NA.

I do have a question for you about TT changes:

What is going to be done about evenly-matched games that last ages (~60mins+)? It seems like often when you get into later stages of a match on TT if the teams are relativity even the games last forever as strong pushes are difficult and death timers are not penalized long enough to make things happen sometimes causing a back-and-forth cycle to occur that is difficult to break it seems like.

It seems like Dragon is not much of an objective to fight over at this point either when both sides have near or full builds it only takes a few seconds to kill unlike going for Baron on 5s is a lot riskier at times even late game.

IGotCareless

06-22-2012

Nome's been posting all over the TT forums here in the NA forums, especially in the "Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?" thread.

3nderr

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotCareless View Post
Nome's been posting all over the TT forums here in the NA forums, especially in the "Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?" thread.
Yeah but the "dedicated" post was over there. Either way Id still like to hear his thoughts on the question at hand.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-22-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There are enough threads being created on the NA forums for me to answer, and if you have any questions, just make a new thread. I prefer keeping discussions about different subjects separate, which is why I don't make a dedicated Q&A thread unless it's absolutely needed