Matchmaking system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

07-28-2009

What exactly goes on when it searches for games? Sometimes it only takes 2 seconds and other time's it'll go for 10-20 minutes and not do anything unless you reset it.

Another thing is the masteries tree. It glitches to where I can't see the details unless I restart the client.

Ensane

08-01-2009

Just want to follow up on the Matchmaking system. I played last night w/ 9 lvl 30s and I am only a lvl 3 myself. Needless to say I did let my team down and it was frusturating...those 9 people might of been the only game up, I don't know, but I think its something that can be at least looked at .

Gantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2009

in another thread they were saying something about high scores and low scores were taking a long time but im not exactly sure what they mean. if that could be cleared up that would be great

Zyankali

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensane View Post
Just want to follow up on the Matchmaking system. I played last night w/ 9 lvl 30s and I am only a lvl 3 myself. Needless to say I did let my team down and it was frusturating...those 9 people might of been the only game up, I don't know, but I think its something that can be at least looked at .
SIGH

This should really be fixed before release, itīs so frustrating to play with 3 or 4 lowlvlīs vs. 30īs and otherwise it sucks hard playing as highlvl vs. 4 or 5 lowbies.

spaz

08-03-2009

The whole matchmaking system needs to be redone. They way it is now you can be put in games with known leavers/afk'rs and there is nothing you can do about it. I would recommend a system similar to HoN's system. Someone hosts a game, it goes in the big list, and people can join. You can have tags like <pros>, <noobs>, etc... The host can reserve slots for friends, and boot baddies/leavers/afkers.

It would be much cleaner in my opinion and would alleviate a lot of frustrations of getting stuck as a level 1 against 5x lvl 30. When playing as a solo, the current system leaves much to be desired.

People are capable of joining games on our own, we don't need some magic system that miraculously puts us in some random game.

Nedenis

08-04-2009

They should get rif od the whole matachmaking system and get a server list instead. That way you can actually see with what level your team mates and the enemy's are