Mundo, WW, or Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brunke

06-22-2012

I play a lot in the jungle because no one can step their game up and i wanted to know out of the three who is the most fun and the best. It doesn't have to be in the jungle either but that's what I end up doing most of the time. I play a lot of trundle,shaco, olaf, and udyr. I just want to have fun in the end and carry.

What champ should i buy?

RoERedemption

06-22-2012

it all depends on what you want to do. since you want to carry i would say go sion and try to get some good kills early on to help you when laning phases end.

ZongTG

06-22-2012

Well, I haven't played much or at all of the three champions you're wondering about, but I'll give you a run-down of my experience with them and what they're good at.

Mundo is very tanky, and he can often do a lot of damage. Probably his biggest downfall is cocky or dumb players who leave his HP draining spell on. It ends up hurting them in the end. All in all, he's a solid pick in or out of the jungle and he contributes a lot to teams.

Warwick is very good at engaging or catching stray champions, and he is very good at scouting. His abilities are just naturally made for that. In the jungle he may be less effective than others, though. He cannot gank before level 6. Reason being, his ultimate is a crucial skill in ganking. Other than that, he's not a dependable jungle until he's ready to strike with an ultimate. As for his scouting, he has an ability that reveals all enemy champions near him. This can be crucial in hunting down strays, or checking baron or dragon. Warwick is a solid pick if you play him right and you attack when you're ready.

If you're looking to carry, Sion is your champion. He can be played AP, AD (idk if it's good or not I just know that people do it), and he can take mid. In the end-game, I've seen him tear up entire teams. His ultimate is just amazing, because it allows you to destroy anyone and leave the fight with more health than you started with. He has a stun, and a ton of damage. Sion is definitely a solid pick if you're looking to carry. I'm not sure about how he jungles, but I'm sure he's not that bad.

I'm not sure if you were taking suggestions, but you may want to check out Nocturne. He's another champion I've never played, but I know he has decent-fast clear times in the jungle and his ganks are pretty good.

Good luck with the champion you pick! I hope you find the right one for you.

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

I'd go Sion. Mundo is tanky but doesn't output the same damage as Sion. You'll be counting on your team. WW is a completely overrated jungler. Sion isn't too hot in jungle either, but at least you'll have a good late game (esp since you don't have to be in lane where you can get shut down hard).

vv Edit: I believe we have different definitions of high damage, lol

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

^^ Doesn't know how to play Mundo.

Mundo is tanky with high damage output with his E. He would be my choice of the three.

Keirndmo

06-22-2012

Go Sion.
AD can carry hard because he can go 1v5 against an entire team.

Grandpa Kinzo

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZongTG View Post
Well, I haven't played much or at all of the three champions you're wondering about, but I'll give you a run-down of my experience with them and what they're good at.

Mundo is very tanky, and he can often do a lot of damage. Probably his biggest downfall is cocky or dumb players who leave his HP draining spell on. It ends up hurting them in the end. All in all, he's a solid pick in or out of the jungle and he contributes a lot to teams.

Warwick is very good at engaging or catching stray champions, and he is very good at scouting. His abilities are just naturally made for that. In the jungle he may be less effective than others, though. He cannot gank before level 6. Reason being, his ultimate is a crucial skill in ganking. Other than that, he's not a dependable jungle until he's ready to strike with an ultimate. As for his scouting, he has an ability that reveals all enemy champions near him. This can be crucial in hunting down strays, or checking baron or dragon. Warwick is a solid pick if you play him right and you attack when you're ready.

If you're looking to carry, Sion is your champion. He can be played AP, AD (idk if it's good or not I just know that people do it), and he can take mid. In the end-game, I've seen him tear up entire teams. His ultimate is just amazing, because it allows you to destroy anyone and leave the fight with more health than you started with. He has a stun, and a ton of damage. Sion is definitely a solid pick if you're looking to carry. I'm not sure about how he jungles, but I'm sure he's not that bad.

I'm not sure if you were taking suggestions, but you may want to check out Nocturne. He's another champion I've never played, but I know he has decent-fast clear times in the jungle and his ganks are pretty good.

Good luck with the champion you pick! I hope you find the right one for you.
Late game Mundo's should almost always have their W on because it reduces CC by a lot when you have it on. Also, ganking with Warwick pre-level 6 is extremely easy if you have a red buff.

HateDaddy

06-22-2012

I own all three champions and probably would prefer mundo in the jungle above them all. Mundo can counter jungle like crazy because of how fast he clears with his w/e. He doesn't burn mana so his sustain in jungle is incredible after level 6 (use his ultimate to heal up). While Sion's lifesteal ultimate and WW's lifesteal attack give them sustain too, remember they use mana so their sustain isn't infinite. That said, I would say learn as many as possible.

I don't know much about WW despite owning him. I've never played him but my friends do and his level 6 ganks are guaranteed if he can land his ultimate. He's also a decent late game champ, hard to kill with his life steal and great at initiating fights with his ultimate (the downside is CC removes it).

Mundo is awesome. He becomes really tanky and can still do tons of damage with his E, use his Ult and keep his W burning (FoN pretty much allows you to continue this to run without losing tons of health). His ganks are rather weak. They all depend on landing cleavers and even then, they are weak slows at best. I recommend using exhaust and smite with him. His ult can work like Ghost so this doesn't leave you without an escape method. Overall, you build him straight tank and still do tons of damage without having to build damage items. Remember, ignite or any heal-slowing attack basically rapes his ult.

Sion is..well, one of the best late game champs (AD sion, AP sion sucks late game). I don't know much about him in the jungle. I've seen it a few times and it was okay. I'm not sure he'll get the same farm he'd normally get while being in lane. So I don't know the impact this would have on him as some champions can do without the farm given their role on a team and what they need in terms of item purchase. I would probably let a more experienced Sion player answer this.

Overall, I would recommend using tons of different junglers as you might be the one looking to fulfill a role needed. For example, your team may severely lack CC so you might want to go Malphite jungle or even Alistar. Your team might lack some AD bruiser burst so you might want to go Lee Sin/Riven/Olaf. Overall, the more champions you know how to play, the better you can help a team. Granted, if feeders are gonna' feed, you're screwed regardless. But don't worry, they'll blame you even though they start out 0/4 in their lanes in the first ten minutes!