Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Every ****ing game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martö

06-22-2012

3 on 5 and 4 on 5 matches every ****ing day.

**** YOU RIOT and your ****ing piece of **** servers.

RoERedemption

06-22-2012

dude what the **** do you have to complain about? i lost all my runes, my 7 rune page bundle, and my masteries, and you are complaining about DCs which happen all the time? holy hell dude, just Que up another game when you are done with a bad one, i doubt it happens every day, so get over it, atleast you can play right now.

Sephïroth

06-22-2012

Quote:
RoERedemption:
dude what the **** do you have to complain about? i lost all my runes, my 7 rune page bundle, and my masteries, and you are complaining about DCs which happen all the time? holy hell dude, just Que up another game when you are done with a bad one, i doubt it happens every day, so get over it, atleast you can play right now.

Man, Sorry bro.

As for the ass that wrote this post, dude quit taking out ******* on Riot? Are you telling me McDonalds turns away ******* because they are making the smart people wait longer for their food? That Wal-Mart is banning dumbasses from their store because they are making it look less organized?

Shut up and get the F out.