Every ****ing game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martö

06-22-2012

3 on 5 and 4 on 5 matches every ****ing day.

**** YOU RIOT and your ****ing piece of **** servers.

RoERedemption

06-22-2012

dude what the **** do you have to complain about? i lost all my runes, my 7 rune page bundle, and my masteries, and you are complaining about DCs which happen all the time? holy hell dude, just Que up another game when you are done with a bad one, i doubt it happens every day, so get over it, atleast you can play right now.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoERedemption View Post
dude what the **** do you have to complain about? i lost all my runes, my 7 rune page bundle, and my masteries, and you are complaining about DCs which happen all the time? holy hell dude, just Que up another game when you are done with a bad one, i doubt it happens every day, so get over it, atleast you can play right now.
Man, Sorry bro.

As for the ass that wrote this post, dude quit taking out ******* on Riot? Are you telling me McDonalds turns away ******* because they are making the smart people wait longer for their food? That Wal-Mart is banning dumbasses from their store because they are making it look less organized?

Shut up and get the F out.