Leona: Comprehensive Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dawnsfist

02-19-2013

im surprised there was no comparison too sejuani, they are almost one in the same.

100% agree however, i only see a few subtle changes that SHOULD be made and most effect her mid and late game compatibility. her early game control is powerful without adding huge damage in. we aren't trying to remake xin zhao here.

Aurasai

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsfist View Post
im surprised there was no comparison too sejuani, they are almost one in the same.

100% agree however, i only see a few subtle changes that SHOULD be made and most effect her mid and late game compatibility. her early game control is powerful without adding huge damage in. we aren't trying to remake xin zhao here.
Can you try to quote when replying, the last post on a previous page never gets much attention

Keitterman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnsfist View Post
a slow is not a hard CC, Senjuani's ult is "close", but has very significant differences to Leo's. Senjuani has that little charge, but it's nothing like Leona's gap close. Leo has an armor/mr steroid, senjuani really doesn't

I mean, you could compare Senjuani to Leo, but you could compare pretty much anyone to leo at that point.

A Pillòw

02-19-2013

aaaannnndddddddd.......... NECROED!!!

Keitterman

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pillw View Post
This thread has been active since it started, not Necro'd, and nothing on Leona has been changed since it started, so many of the points made in the original post are still valid, though S3 did introduce some global changes such that the effects on Leo are debatable.

Dark Kuno

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pillw View Post
You can't call an active thread necro'd

But thanks for the bump anyway.

WTB some solo viability love for Leona

Keitterman

02-22-2013

Someone called jungle before me in a pug the other day so i had to go back to Support Leo, i do have to say, random queue pugs aren't very good at dealing with her...

Rhombus45

02-22-2013

I like it

Aurasai

03-04-2013

bump!
To add a few words... from the last patch to Taric (a "support" who can effectively exist on his own, does a considerable amount of damage and is pretty hard to kill) i can deffinetly see him as a tanky AP bruiser now. Come on Riot... give solo viabillity to Leona aswell! There are more than enough ideas to keep her "Leona", while she could function on her own without being handicapped, in this thread alone!

Gemcraft - Remade: Taric's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 2% of his maximum Mana; this bonus damage is doubled against champions

Aurasai

03-29-2013

bump!