Karthus in urf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruden

04-12-2014

Karthus in URF needs to be taken out. 2k damage per ult without having to be out of base every 10 seconds is too much.

CerealBoxOfDoom

04-12-2014

stop being weak

Web Cobra

04-12-2014

Except you know, it isn't on a 10 second CD .....and maybe buy some items like Banshee veil or MR items or even health

The5lacker

04-12-2014

As opposed to *****ing and being wrong about quite possibly the least broken champ in Urf, lets look at some actual numbers.

Karthus's Ult Damage: 550 (+60% AP)

In order to hit 2k damage with his ult, Karthus would have to have 2417 AP. That's assuming his opponents have no MR, of course.

Karthus's Ult Cooldown: 160 Seconds

At 80% cooldown reduction, that's a 32 second cooldown. Roughly three times your complained about length.

Eruden

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
As opposed to *****ing and being wrong about quite possibly the least broken champ in Urf, lets look at some actual numbers.

In order to hit 2k damage with his ult, Karthus would have to have 2417 AP. That's assuming his opponents have no MR, of course.

At 80% cooldown reduction, that's a 32 second cooldown. Roughly three times your complained about length.
****er doesn't know what magic pen is.

The5lacker

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruden View Post
****er doesn't know what magic pen is.
Jesus christ you are quite possibly the dumbest whiny child I've ever seen.

Magic Pen ignores a certain amount of MR. MR reduces magic damage. I was working with raw numbers, I.E. without enemies having any MR at all (100% Mpen) but because you're so insistent on being proved utterly retarded, lets say Karthus has 35% Mpen from a handy dandy Void Staff and 15 flat Mpen from Sorc Shoes, and he's ulting a Melee champ at level 18 who's not retarded and has bought, say, 40 MR. May of Malmortius or a Locket of the Iron Solari. That puts them at 92.5 MR, which reduces incoming magic damage by 48%. Now, factoring in the 35% Mpen first, that bumps that effective MR down to 60. Reduce that to 45 for the 15 Mpen from Sorc Shoes, and we have an effective 45 MR against the incoming damage, which is a 31% damage reduction still.

NOW, in order to do 2k damage with Karthus's ult in this scenario, Karthus would need to deal functionally 2940 raw damage, which given his ult does 550 (+60% AP) damage would require just under 4000 AP.

Are you done whining and being wrong yet? No, of course not, you're an egotistical little shit who got beaten and has come to cry at us because we're the only people who will listen because nobody has ever or will ever loved you. Fuck you. I shouldn't have to waste my time explaining how wrong you are, I have better things to be doing, but I decided to do this right in the hopes that you'd stop being a spoiled fucking child for once, but that's obviously not going to happen because that's the only way you can get validation for your pathetic existence.

FooDang

04-12-2014

Karthus Ult?

Zhonya's.....your welcome.

And who cares about URF balance? I personally do not find it entertaining. It was a novel idea on day one but after that...lame.

Splougy

04-12-2014

Quote:
Jesus christ you are quite possibly the dumbest whiny child I've ever seen.

Magic Pen ignores a certain amount of MR. MR reduces magic damage. I was working with raw numbers, I.E. without enemies having any MR at all (100% Mpen) but because you're so insistent on being proved utterly retarded, lets say Karthus has 35% Mpen from a handy dandy Void Staff and 15 flat Mpen from Sorc Shoes, and he's ulting a Melee champ at level 18 who's not retarded and has bought, say, 40 MR. May of Malmortius or a Locket of the Iron Solari. That puts them at 92.5 MR, which reduces incoming magic damage by 48%. Now, factoring in the 35% Mpen first, that bumps that effective MR down to 60. Reduce that to 45 for the 15 Mpen from Sorc Shoes, and we have an effective 45 MR against the incoming damage, which is a 31% damage reduction still.

NOW, in order to do 2k damage with Karthus's ult in this scenario, Karthus would need to deal functionally 2940 raw damage, which given his ult does 550 (+60% AP) damage would require just under 4000 AP.

Are you done whining and being wrong yet? No, of course not, you're an egotistical little shit who got beaten and has come to cry at us because we're the only people who will listen because nobody has ever or will ever loved you. Fuck you. I shouldn't have to waste my time explaining how wrong you are, I have better things to be doing, but I decided to do this right in the hopes that you'd stop being a spoiled fucking child for once, but that's obviously not going to happen because that's the only way you can get validation for your pathetic existence.
Quote:

He's right you know...

Quote:
I have better things to be doing
I'd like to no what else you could be doing... Cuz if it's coming up with more "reworks" I think you're time is better spent tearing into people

PerfidiousAlbion

04-13-2014

I've played him in URF. It was fun spamming my ult every 30sec. Right up until the entire enemy team built Zhonya's, and item that is generally extremely powerful on URF but against Karthas makes them effectively immune to my ult.

LordEndarius

04-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splougy View Post
I think you're time is better spent tearing into people
I'd like to unironically ask that he do this more often, actually. That was fun to read.