Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

07-11-2012

Rammus lets a small yet happy "Hm." escape from his mouth, meaning he's glad someone came in here. He waved at Warwick, just to say Hello.

As he followed the blood hunter, he started looking around. It seemed many were on a date. Rammus might have wanted to bring his favorite cactus, but cacti don't eat.

He was now near the kitchen, at a table. As Warwick asked him the question, Rammus just said "Yeah." and climbed on a chair, then started spinning as if he was breakdancing. When he was done with his antics, he assumed a sitting position. He was rather uncomfortable sitting on a chair, though. His armor blades were stuck in it and they took quite a lot of space. "Hmm" he said, a bit contraried.

His eyes lit up when he caught glance of a stool. "HM!" he 'said', somewhat asking Warwick to bring him the more comfortable stool.

AskPantheon

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Morde View Post
Mordekaiser listens in on Pantheon. He turns to him drink in hand. "May I ask who this woman is?" He said after taking another swig of his drink.
"It is my own business who she is."

Pantheon takes another gulp of his drink.

Ask Warwick

07-11-2012

Warwick walks over to the bar taking a stool he returns to Rammus' table placing it beside him,
"Better?"

Armored Rammus

07-11-2012

"Hm." Rammus said, while nodding. He struggled to break free of the chair given how some of his spikes got stuck in it but when he did he was glad to ride the stool.

He 'sat' (more like, stood on the stool so as to reach table level). He was now ready to eat something. Though, he had to read the menu. He lifted it to match Warwick's height and started pointing at what he wanted.

He pointed, at first, at his desired entrée: Outlaw's Ribeye.
Then, he pointed at the free side: Radiant Fried Onion Rings.

The prospect of taking on the 10lb steak was very enticing but he is trying to learn table manners; the last time he took on a voluminous meal he ended up burping so loudly that everyone in the vicinity ran away scared.

Ask Warwick

07-11-2012

Warwick looked at the menu and raised an eyebrow,
"I'm no waiter, one will be with you soon."

He then moves off to the pulpit.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

(( Ziggs, are you going to order soon or what >_> xD ))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

{Bump}
(( For more views and responses! ))

Sykper

07-11-2012

Godot finishes his coffee, and it is around this time he feels a hunger growing...

"Ahem, Waiter? I would like the menu please..."

He raises his hand only so much as to get someone's attention at the bar.

Fallyn Light

07-11-2012

Lina hops around the dinning room taking orders and passing out menu's, at this point it feels like she is the only one working...this all started with her digging in the trash for a meal.

Lina does a spin and places a menu in front of Godot, "here is your menu sir, please let me know when you are ready."

Making her rounds she finally gets to Rammus the cute armadillo, "Are you ready to order Mr. Rammus?" she asked with a huge smile trying hard not to give him a big hug.

Sykper

07-11-2012

Godot scans through the menu, he chuckles at some of the selection...not insultingly more like he is interested in some of the entrees..

"...mmm, interesting. I do not know of any meal that a restaurant advises against eating for normal patrons."

Godot looks up with a nice smile.

"Perhaps it could fill the void inside me that craves something...Waitress? 'The Voidling'...has any human actually ordered and finished it?"

He asks as a new cup of fresh coffee appears in his hand, and the stack of money continues to grow on the bar table, payment for the previous coffees.