Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrengthPrevails

06-24-2012

Darius was seated at his and soon to be LeBlanc’s table with a drink in his hand. His dark eyes peered over the edge of the veranda and a smirk played at his lips. With a deep breath, the general’s gaze turned to look inside, hoping to find his brother, but instead his gaze rested upon a much more elegant, much more graceful sight.

Standing from his seat quickly, Darius smiled at the woman and dipped his head down politely. “Lady Emilia. I am glad to see you this evening. You are more radiant then ever tonight. Not to say you’re any less another day.”

Darius stood upright with a grin on his lips. He hoped that his words would have had the effect of laughter from the lovely woman. “This is for you.” He said soon after, as he pulled the black rose form the pocket upon his chest and offered it to Emilia LeBlanc.

AsktheDeciever

06-24-2012

As LeBlanc walked up to the veranda, she noticed Darius in a tuxedo. She smiled as he gave her the rose.
"Thank you for the rose, and the compliment. You're dressed nicely as well, I see. Let's sit, shall we?"

StrengthPrevails

06-24-2012

“Yes of course.” Darius, being a gentleman despite being a mighty warrior, moved to pull back LeBlanc’s chair for her to sit. It was only proper and he figured she would appreciate the gesture. “My lady.” He said with a simple wave of his hand. “After you.”

AsktheDeciever

06-24-2012

LeBlanc smiled, then sat down.
"Thank you, Darius."

Ask the Monkey

06-24-2012

Wukong nodded at Anthem's answer and then turned to Viktor.

''Thank you for the offer, but I will pass. I do not like surprises as they can make me behave in a most non-gentleman manner. I would just like a banana flambé, if you don't mind.''

StrengthPrevails

06-24-2012

"Any time." Darius replied in his deep and rough voice, but the words were genuine. After making sure LeBlanc was situated, he moved back to his own seat, and sat down.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation, Emilia." Darius' smiled as he let his eyes roam over the sparkling dress. It really fit LeBlanc well, he thought.

Upon the table sat his own drink, and the one Draven had had made for the lovely lady. Grabbing the glass, he raised it to his mouth and took a small sip. "Try it." He said, speaking about Emilia's own drink, aptly named Chaos Storm. "Draven said it is... supposed to be electrifying... so I may be a tad careful with it." He chuckled softly.

Ask Drav

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel gets a little annoyed at the fact that no one will serve him, and grabs his emergency lunch and eats it

This is why i hate having to take the table far from the door and kitchen... 'Hey Waiter, Can I get a menucard and order when i wake up'

Dojel gets in a comfortable position on his chair and falls asleep,his hat over his face

((i'm actually gonna sleep now, but serve me some food soon))
An ax with a small drink menu is thrown at Dojel's chair.

Dojel

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
An ax with a small drink menu is thrown at Dojel's chair.
((epic timing,just woke up))
((in a arch to land on my table,or straight so i can hear a axe strike next to my face?also,is the menu axe-proof?))

Ask Drav

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((epic timing,just woke up))
((in a arch to land on my table,or straight so i can hear a axe strike next to my face?also,is the menu axe-proof?))
((yup. I'm finishing up the menu's as you post. Once again sorry about late replies. Just got back from work and like I said, didn't think the place would be that popular! >.> Thanks for the patience guys...also Dojel the ax hit your chair))

Ask the Herald

06-24-2012

Viktor let out a slightly disappointed sigh as he nodded and offered {AnthemHero} and Wukong a scrap of paper with the word "Soup" written on it. "Admittedly, I have not been given a menu as of yet. I just recently started here, though I am the Chief of Wait Staff...." He let out a rather demure sigh as he began to regret taking this job. Draven was rather eccentric, and the fact that he hadn't informed the Herald of the menu's contents didn't bode well for the mechanical man.

{{ Yeah, I have no idea what's on the menu, but Viktor knows that some kind of soup would be served, at the very least. }}