Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coins1998

07-09-2012

Patrick walks in, intending to get a table. Seeing that no one was manning the front desk, he sits down in the waiting area, for when the head waiter got back.

((Did a random peon replace Warwick at the front?))

Ask Warwick

07-09-2012

((Twiggy is there I assume.))

Coins1998

07-09-2012

((Okay then, time to get a table))

Twiggy leads Patrick to a table, and hands him a menu Patrick sits there, contemplating what to get.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coins1998 View Post
((Okay then, time to get a table))

Twiggy leads Patrick to a table, and hands him a menu Patrick sits there, contemplating what to get.
((( Pst...what are you getting? I plan on getting: "The Voidling","Purple Berry Void" and a nice little side! )))

Coins1998

07-09-2012

((Nothing too exotic. This guy wants a good meal, then back to hitting the books. Wuju chicken? May have him down a couple graggys too. Suggestions?))

((EDIT: definitely the Beast King. He needs food for several days.))

AskMadmanMundo

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick stands not saying anything... ****... He didn't think of what to say... Never listen to a big purple man who's tongue is to bloody big for his mouth.... Deciding to repeat what Mundo said,

"I came to.... ask if... you wanted to try again, wipe the slate clean and start over,"

As soon as he said it a thought came to mind... No way she could forgive him for the things he done in Ionia... Resisting the urge to go and drink himself stupid he stayed preparing himself to be shot down.
((Now you ****ed up! now you ****ed up! now you ****ed up!))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

As I look around the restaurant, I think to myself.

"You know, this would be a great place to work."

Ask Warwick

07-09-2012

((Mashing refresh like crazy... Calm down, bloody hell. lmao))

Ask Orichan

07-09-2012

*The talk of relationships in the air attracts a certain clockwork lady. Orianna moves swiftly past everyone trying to see how Soraka and Warwick are getting along content to watch how this develops without her meddling. She makes her way to Mundo and gives her adopted son a hug.*

Hi Mundo. You sure drank a lot yes? Do you need me to burp you? *Orianna smiles at Mundo.*

Ask the Herald

07-09-2012

Viktor regarded the Maven with but a stare of what could be considered bewilderment. He didn't understand her fascination with the notion of not being hindered by time limits. He let out a rather disgruntled sigh as he shook his head dismissively. "Well, whatever your interest, I am still quite bound to time. After all, though I may possess more of it eventually I still must follow a schedule, myself. It takes time to design, to build, to test, and then to re-calibrate. Even if I am able to continue forward beyond others, I still must spend time to accomplish anything."

{{ Posted again for SONA! }}