Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

06-23-2012

((I'd be happy if a waiter would show up..ofcourse,Riot deciding to use my skillset in their next champion is a decent alternative,although...i'd have lost my character...))

Ask the Herald

06-23-2012

Viktor goes over to the fallen door, incinerates it with a Death Ray to turn it to dust, then goes to the doorway and snaps his fingers. In a flash of light much like Urgot's ult a small work station containing multiple tools and materials appears at the Herald's side, which he uses to begin work immediately. He first uses a Death Ray, calibrated for prolonged use, to trace a rather sizable circle around the empty door frame that could be large enough for the likes of Mundo, Willump, even an enlarged Cho'Gath.

He worked quickly, and to us the entire process would be seen in rapid succession: Viktor kicks to wall adjacent to the doorway, causing the entire thing to fly outward and leave just the round hole in the wall. He then takes several curved steel bars and fits them to the edges of the hole. With this done he takes multiple steel plates which appear to be able to unfold into several more and attaches them to the curved bars of the round opening, welding them on with his third arm's laser, He then an electric prod and begins zapping the steel frame at various points, which then causes the entire thing to come to life, the steel panels to slide inward towards the center, which reveals that there are angular pieces hidden within, then outwards to the frame.

This results in a large round portal which can be accessed by an individual of any size. Then, proud of his work, Viktor returns all of his tools to the mini-work station and snaps his fingers, causing it to vanish just as it had appeared. He then goes over to the table where Wukong and {AnthemHero} were sitting.
"Welcome, fine sirs, to Magnifique Draven, can I interest you in the house special?"

Ask Drav

06-23-2012

((WOW didn't think this place would be so popular...Well to make it even better I'm actually working on menu items but my publisher isn't quite working right...I will put it up though to make it easier on everyone!! >_< This includes drinks, desserts, everything so in the meantime thanks for the support and patience guys!!!))

AskMadmanMundo

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((WOW didn't think this place would be so popular...Well to make it even better I'm actually working on menu items but my publisher isn't quite working right...I will put it up though to make it easier on everyone!! >_< This includes drinks, desserts, everything so in the meantime thanks for the support and patience guys!!!))
((Get alcohol to.))

SorakaxWarwick

06-23-2012

((So, what should I be doing???))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

((Ionian style cooking I think is what he said.))

Ask Drav

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Soraka View Post
((So, what should I be doing???))
((yup, I plan to update the first page but for now start making w/e desserts and treats you can think of!!! So says Draven!!))

Jaykoboy

06-23-2012

Jay set the caramel-chocolate fondue fountain up on the bar corner, the streams of caramel performing a little dance for the customer's delight. Taking another plate out of his cloak, he produced a platter of rice krispy treats, strawberries, and small little vanilla cakes all with toothpicks in them. After that, he went to the center of the room and moved one of the tables over slightly, erecting the ice sculpture of Draven in a dramatic, heroic pose for all to see. He then went into the back and began mixing a batter for some cakes.

((BTW Draven, seeing as you're a tiny bit new [as far as I'm aware of] you probably aren't aware of the whole 'avoid it if it comes from Jay's cloak' joke. Nothing dangerous so far, but nothing too safe, either. ))

Dojel

06-23-2012

Dojel gets a little annoyed at the fact that no one will serve him, and grabs his emergency lunch and eats it

This is why i hate having to take the table far from the door and kitchen... 'Hey Waiter, Can I get a menucard and order when i wake up'

Dojel gets in a comfortable position on his chair and falls asleep,his hat over his face

((i'm actually gonna sleep now, but serve me some food soon))

AnthemHero

06-23-2012

*turns to Wukong*

"Oh nothing much."

*turns to Viktor*

"May I ask for a menu first?"