Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallyn Light

07-02-2012

Lina looks up at the two guys one being a lot taller then the other, she tries to move her lips but her cheeks are too full with food so she just settles for waveing. What ever food wasn't in her mouth was all over her face, she would have wash off before going back to work.
(at work so not going to be able to post much till after but I'll do what I can )

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

{{ NUUUUUUUU LULU WILL MAKE EVERYONE SQUIRRELS! THAT GIRL KNOWS NOTHING BUT INSANITY!!!!

And then Viktor was a cute little kitten.... }}

Swampert

07-02-2012

Fizzie swings open the doors and walks into the restaurant. He immediately spots Lulu and Ilex and waves at them.

"Hi Lulu, hi Ilex!"

Ask Gangplank

07-02-2012

Gangplank comes out of the toilet, murmering something about something being big, then goes to sit at the bar.

IlexAlderwood

07-02-2012

Ilex smiles and perks up his ears as Fizzie pops in, moving over to stand next to him.
"Guess Fizz is fashionably late, huh? That means it's you who's one jump ahead of him this time."
He lets a moment of awkward silence pass, reaching up to adjust his collar. "I've never really done the whole dinner date thing properly...but I'm going to guess that Lulu has."

AsktheDeciever

07-02-2012

LeBlanc smiled at the peon as he delivered the food
"Thank you."
LeBlanc looks at Darius.
"I'm interested in the differences between our childhoods. How was growing up for you?"
((Waiting for response Darius))

Ask Fizz

07-02-2012

"It's hard to be fashionably late when you don't wear clothes."
As he said this, Fizz appeared next to Ilex, Viktor's original cloaking device in hand.

Ask Daržus

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
LeBlanc smiled at the peon as he delivered the food
"Thank you."
LeBlanc looks at Darius.
"I'm interested in the differences between our childhoods. How was growing up for you?"
((Waiting for response Darius))
Darius nodded at the peon, "Tell my brother thanks." He says tot he man before shooing him away and turning his attention back to his very lovely date.

"My childhood? It was rough to be honest. Lost both my parents at a young age, and had to raise Draven while trying to survive in Noxus. Doing odd jobs here and there until we were old enough to join the military." Darius laughs. "It was hard yes, but it toughened us both right up."

The Noxian General grins at LeBlanc, "It also helped to make us appreciate the finer things in life... such as a night with a wonderful lady such as yourself."

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

{{ ......Sona's order is taking forever.....

Guess what time it is? v v v }}

AsktheDeciever

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Daržus View Post
Darius nodded at the peon, "Tell my brother thanks." He says tot he man before shooing him away and turning his attention back to his very lovely date.

"My childhood? It was rough to be honest. Lost both my parents at a young age, and had to raise Draven while trying to survive in Noxus. Doing odd jobs here and there until we were old enough to join the military." Darius laughs. "It was hard yes, but it toughened us both right up."

The Noxian General grins at LeBlanc, "It also helped to make us appreciate the finer things in life... such as a night with a wonderful lady such as yourself."
Leblanc smiled at Darius' compliment.
"It seems that there is a significant difference. You had quite a responsibility caring for your younger brother. I thank you for the compliment, Darius."