Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

07-02-2012

Morgana cuts a chunk from the Mega Inferno Chicken off and nibbles on it daintily, nodding in approval.

"Much better than I anticipated."

Blade3324

07-02-2012

Ender walked back in the kitchen after that mishap. He went over back to his station filling out orders. He spotted the new girl, and stopped what he was doing, stretching out his legs to her and shooting up to her and at a fast pace, as the bones cracked inside his legs when he stretched back to normal size. He looked down at her and waved hello.

SorakaxWarwick

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Jay was rushing along in the kitchen, balancing a Baked Alaskan in one hand a three caramel apples in the other, when he spotted Soraka giving Lina some turnovers. Putting the desserts down, motioning for the recently-freed Dave to take them out for him, he walked over to Lina. "Oh, you work here too? Great to see you again. Soraka, have you met Lina before? She's a nice girl."
"I've had glimpses, but this is the first time I have talked to her."

Drunk Sejuani

07-02-2012

"Look, if you're not gonna eat it..."

The alcoholic stares at the Voidling dish, a very, very tiny amount of drool escaping her lips.

"I mean, it'd just be a waste..."

Dear Morgana

07-02-2012

Morgana raises and eyebrow at Sejuani.

"You seem...different, Princess. But go ahead-have it if you wish. I do not recommend it, however."

Drunk Sejuani

07-02-2012

An unnatural smile spreads across her. She slides the plate over and takes Mundo's utensils.

"Aw, what's wrong with it? They're so good! You just have to-" She takes the fork and jams it into the voidling with vigor "GET the thing open first, and-" She jams the knife in "THEN you can finally-" She prys it open, until it gives way with a loud snap "GRAB all the meat inside! Phew! This one was pretty soft, though."

She starts digging in. The voidlings legs only now stop twitching. "Wow, thish ish good. You shure you don't want shome?"

SuperMan Pix

07-02-2012

Lulu walks in to the restaurant and looks around with interest

is THERE an open TABLE for FOUR!?

Ask Drav

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu walks in to the restaurant and looks around with interest

is THERE an open TABLE for FOUR!?
Draven walks up to Lulu and personally attends to her. Yes miss Lulu as long as you promise, no squirrels or other shenanigans this afternoon?

Draven looks at Lulu with a deadpan expression on his face to see if she will accept his terms.

SuperMan Pix

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven walks up to Lulu and personally attends to her. Yes miss Lulu as long as you promise, no squirrels or other shenanigans this afternoon?

Draven looks at Lulu with a deadpan expression on his face to see if she will accept his terms.
well of COURSE i PROMISE!!! uhhhh Fizz, his Clone Fizzeh, and Ilex will be coming OK?

IlexAlderwood

07-02-2012

Ilex trots through the door, dressed in a neat little casual dress shirt and pants. Now that he's not wearing the usual loose robes, he seems even smaller than usual, even with his ears adding an extra foot or so to his height. "I'm with Lulu and company. I hope I don't count as a squirrel?" The yordle asks, looking around warily before waiting for the Fizzes to arrive.