Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana can sense the girl's enthusiasm. She smiles inwardly.

"I'm not sure...what do you suggest?"
Another ax makes its way to the empty chair next to Morgana with a message that reads, "I'll give you a hint. Think of things Cho'gath and Kog'maw like to eat. Then you have the secret. Also may I suggest ordering the Wuju Chicken."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Sejuani View Post
Sejuani, kind of lonely, looks around the room to see how many people are still around so late.

She spies Morgana. She wonders a little bit about the tastes of Kayle and Morgana's people...
A peon makes his way to Sejuani and addresses her on behalf of Draven.

Good evening Frost Princess. Mr. Draven wished to welcome you personally but he is currently attending other matters at the moment. As he says this an ax flies past the peon which makes its way into the kitchen as Draven pries another ax from a dead guest who tried to walk out on the bill. May I start you off with any drinks or appetizers?

Ask the Herald

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Maven View Post
'It is not the first time I have had serious meddling into my love life.'

*Sona frowned, allowing for a moment to falter in the public face she had long been taught that, as a performer, she must keep on.*

'Right now, I am not unhappy, but I am hoping that I can quickly make it understood to my fellow champions that my interests are far from seeking the romantic right now. I am none to recently out of a relationship as it is, which taught me some very valuable lessons about the use of my time. Just as I imagine you could not go a day without tinkering, I cannot go a day without my music, and I already must maintain my life as a champion and performer alongside it.'
Viktor nods in agreement. "I concur. Though I can not say that I am unhappy, or feel any other emotions, as I have done away with most of them, I also hope to make it clear that a machine is just simply incapable of having a relationship. Although, Blitzcrank......Well, it's very clear that my creation means well in attempting to match individuals for romantic pursuits. ..."

He then falls silent for a moment as he seems to reminisce about something in the past. "You know, I was so proud when Blitzcrank had developed sentience. I had only intended him to learn from observations and adapt to suit various changing situations. I have to admit, during the early stages I had my doubts about whether it would really work. Stanwick...." His voice oozed venom at the utterance of his most hated enemy's name. "....and I had completely differing wishes for the Steam Golem. Ultimately, it resulted in him taking matters into his own hands....." He slammed his right fist against the tabletop suddenly, his anger flaring for the moment. He then released a flustered sigh in an attempt to calm himself.

"I apologize once again, as I seem to have flown into another needless rant about....Something that no longer matters."

Drunk Sejuani

07-01-2012

I'm tired and troubled, and I want to drink it away right now. Give me whatever does that fastest.

AskMadmanMundo

07-01-2012

Mundo only chuckles at the girl and Morgana messing with the food.

Ask The Maven

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor nods in agreement. "I concur. Though I can not say that I am unhappy, or feel any other emotions, as I have done away with most of them, I also hope to make it clear that a machine is just simply incapable of having a relationship. Although, Blitzcrank......Well, it's very clear that my creation means well in attempting to match individuals for romantic pursuits. ..."

He then falls silent for a moment as he seems to reminisce about something in the past. "You know, I was so proud when Blitzcrank had developed sentience. I had only intended him to learn from observations and adapt to suit various changing situations. I have to admit, during the early stages I had my doubts about whether it would really work. Stanwick...." His voice oozed venom at the utterance of his most hated enemy's name. "....and I had completely differing wishes for the Steam Golem. Ultimately, it resulted in him taking matters into his own hands....." He slammed his right fist against the tabletop suddenly, his anger flaring for the moment. He then released a flustered sigh in an attempt to calm himself.

"I apologize once again, as I seem to have flown into another needless rant about....Something that no longer matters."
*For a moment, Sona laughs, an all around strange thing since she does not make a single sound. But her look turns sympathetic at the mention of Viktor's struggles with the loss of his project.*

'Ah. Yes. His fleshing compatability services. I tossed my name in for curiosity, got back Mordekaiser. If you put yours in, perhaps he would match you with an expensive mechanical tool.'

*Her smile meant clear she was trying to lighten the mood a little.*

'Surely your time with the league has helped direct proper credit to you? I can only imagine what you faced would be similar to someone taking credit for my music.'

Drunk Sejuani

07-01-2012

Sejuani, still waiting on a drink, decides to head over to Morgana.

"Mind if I sit down?"

AskPantheon

07-01-2012

Pantheon, already showing signs of being drunk, shouts out from the stool that he is sitting on.

"Hey! I asked for another! Where is my drink?"

Dear Morgana

07-01-2012

Morgana nods at Sejuani.

"Not at all, Princess...though I have to say, you seem to be a little...well, drunk."

Ask Grªves

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon, already showing signs of being drunk, shouts out from the stool that he is sitting on.

"Hey! I asked for another! Where is my drink?"
(( lol...Pantheon asking for a drink GET SMASHED AGAIN 4 DRINKS IN! ))

AskMadmanMundo

07-01-2012

Mundo laughs at Sejuani.

"A wee bit tipsy are we?"