Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SorakaxWarwick

06-28-2012

((I see no problems with it. Of course, that's completely up to Boss.))

Ask the Herald

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
((He doesn't have a MOUTH. How can he eat BABIES?? He eats BERRIES! and MUSHROOMS YOU FOOL!))
{{ He LIES! He eats whoever he stalks but doesn't corrupt! I KNOW THIS! I'VE SEEN IT!

And I wish he was my subordinate. }}

Ask Drav

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
((Ok FINE, but this might take me a bit. Draven should print out resume's so I can fill the ****. At least SOMEONE do it.))
((you guys are funny...no you didn't need an actual resume. Was just playing the part. If Soraka is OK with it then sure.))

Draven looks at the resume, then at Ender...I'll pass it on to Soraka and Jay. If they give me to go ahead, your hired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Soraka View Post
((Oh my god....._. I need the resume now!))
((Not really...since I kinda broke the laws of physics and the 4th wall to drag you in here. lol))

Ask Drav

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ He LIES! He eats whoever he stalks but doesn't corrupt! I KNOW THIS! I'VE SEEN IT!

And I wish he was my subordinate. }}
((you'll get 5 peons and like it!!!))

Dojel

06-28-2012

((I hope WW tells Xin Zhao about what i was shouting...))

Ask Warwick

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
After Dojel is done with Bandaging Xin Zhao's hands he takes a bandage from the first aid kit and storms outside, Warwick can make out the following words
No one throws knives at Demacians unless he is called Dojel, That cost me a whole magic crystal in bandages, cultist scum! Where are you hiding! Show yourself and get me a new one! don't make your death last by hiding!
Warwick who was about to claw the man in the face for being so loud simply growls angrily as he leaves.

((Nope, why would he? He's from Zaun but working for Noxus in the league, why would he talk to a Demacian unless he had to?))

SorakaxWarwick

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((you guys are funny...no you didn't need an actual resume. Was just playing the part. If Soraka is OK with it then sure.))

Draven looks at the resume, then at Ender...I'll pass it on to Soraka and Jay. If they give me to go ahead, your hired.

((Not really...since I kinda broke the laws of physics and the 4th wall to drag you in here. lol))
((You're welcome for the intended amusement!))

Blade3324

06-28-2012

((That doesn't answer if Ender can work raka!))

SorakaxWarwick

06-28-2012

((More help is always appreciated! I'm currently gathering intel on pastries based on what I'm seeing at the grocery store that I currently work at.))

Blade3324

06-28-2012

((Ender gets the job? YES!))

Ender walked into the kitchen, admiring the place, considering he could stand up straight in the kitchen. He then put on a chef hat and apron, saying "Pastry Chef Ender" written on it. Though there was problem, where does he start? Were there any orders to fill out? He turned to Soraka, staring at her, wondering if she knew if there were orders to fill out.