Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Tem'rak looks at the grand display, before going in and smiling at the already busy restaurant.

Draven! Did you need a bartender? If so I'm more than willing to do that. I have a bit of style myself.

He twirls two alcohol bottles in various fancy fashions before pouring them flawlessly into an arrangement of cups.

Dojel

06-22-2012

((just a question, where will this restaurant be opened? Noxus, i presume?))
((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1706)) refer to this for appearance))
Dojel McCay steps through the door, his black hat shadowing his face
While he mumbles in himself, he looks for the proprietor

What a weird dude... why would you ever hire someone for a stroll through Piltover? There are no threats left there except that 'C'
Out loud
So this is the new eathouse eh... doesn't look too bad... surely a change for all the bad food they serve at taverns... to bad it doesn't have rooms... anyway, where's the legendary Draven...

There you are...Mister Draven, is there a non-demacian side to this eatery?

Ask Drav

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom comes in with a grumbling belly

Are there any open tables for me?
Yes. Please give me a moment, I am trying to set up the staffing order. Your patience is greatly appreciated, If not I'll ax you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Tem'rak looks at the grand display, before going in and smiling at the already busy restaurant.

Draven! Did you need a bartender? If so I'm more than willing to do that. I have a bit of style myself.

He twirls two alcohol bottles in various fancy fashions before pouring them flawlessly into an arrangement of cups.
Hrm...not bad but when you finish it should be more like this. Draven grabs two bottles of Dos Gragas Equis and performs the same motions Tem'rak did but at the end he breathes fire into each glass. I'll teach you that later on but for now you're hired!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((just a question, where will this restaurant be opened? Noxus, i presume?))
There you are...Mister Draven, is there a non-demacian side to this eatery?
((To answer your question, It's in Zaun.))

It's all free seating. Here everyone can forget their differences for a few hours while they dine, chat and watch me kill condemned people for fun!!

Dojel

06-22-2012

Oh well,i guess i can always move my food and myself with it... what fine food does your establishment serve...i may like black,but not on my food

Ask Drav

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"I see...." Viktor suddenly disappears, then reappears in a flash of light much like Urgot's ult, now wearing the typical attire of a waiter - jacket, tie, gloves, the works. Even Viktor Jr. is clad in a white silk glove, though it is making a "moolah" gesture. "Since it is you making this request, I will accept."
Excellent Viktor. Not to sound cruel but I wouldn't have given you a choice in the matter anyways. So let's get to work. I am making you head waiter so you may split my 2 story restaurant however you see fit.

((Once I get done making the general layout of the place I'll post it up))

TheShadowOfChaos

06-22-2012

Draven, lets not get violent here, I can wait for the table.

Dojel

06-22-2012

Goes sit in a table in the corner of the eating room the furthest from the door and waits for the waiter

((oh the irony of having to wait for a waiter))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

((This restaurant, needs Talon.))

Ask the Herald

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Excellent Viktor. Not to sound cruel but I wouldn't have given you a choice in the matter anyways. So let's get to work. I am making you head waiter so you may split my 2 story restaurant however you see fit.

((Once I get done making the general layout of the place I'll post it up))
Viktor nods affirmatively, placing his hands behind him as Viktor Jr. fist pumped to the sky. "Very well. If I am the Head Waiter, then I humbly accept any terms or conditions you may apply. Also, not only will I need the floor plan of the entire establishment, I will need any technical blueprints detailing the wiring and mechanical aspects of the facility."

SorakaxWarwick

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
((This restaurant, needs Talon.))
((Hell yes, we need Talon for this))