Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

06-24-2012

(( Soooo am i hired >_>? ))

Ask Drav

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
(( Soooo am i hired >_>? ))
((you were never fired...you were already on staff lol...))

Draven turns his attention to Brand/Kegan. Assist my peons in the back with cooking. You will be in charge of cooking the steaks, fried foods, etc. One more thing. No killing the peons!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Ignoring the fact Soraka is here, Warwick could be a bouncer of sorts... What resturant needs a bouncer? One filled with champions and magical beings.. Who is going to cause trouble when there is a threat of Warwick using his infinite duress on you?
Either that or he could do something with his alchemy.))
Ah yes...Warwick would be a wonderful addition. Imagine him greeting guests at the door in a little tuxedo. I wouldn't need to ax anybody trying to run out on the checks. Draven contemplates his decision while Twiggy looks very unnerved standing next to the Blood Hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
''Wait! Sir!'' *sigh* ''He forgot to take my order. Ah well, I'll just order some Chicken a la Wuju Style when he comes back.''
Draven personally walks up to Kong and Gangplank and apologizes. Please forgive the wait time. Killing the dragon for the special tonight costs me a few good nameless dead guys. Now then, I'll start you both off with a bottle of Widowmaker, the finest aged one I can pick out on the house. Other than that are you ready to order?

CyroCore Brand

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((you were never fired...you were already on staff lol...))

Draven turns his attention to Brand/Kegan. Assist my peons in the back with cooking. You will be in charge of cooking the steaks, fried foods, etc. One more thing. No killing the peons!!!!!
Nods and appears in the kitchen. Roaring flames can be seen from the back. All Brand's kitchen aides are simply standing back and watching as if it is a firework show.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING! GET TO WORK"

All the aides in a rush of fear start doing the physical duties Brand is unable to, such as stirring soups and moving food/equipment around.

Ask Warwick

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post

Ah yes...Warwick would be a wonderful addition. Imagine him greeting guests at the door in a little tuxedo. I wouldn't need to ax anybody trying to run out on the checks. Draven contemplates his decision while Twiggy looks very unnerved standing next to the Blood Hunter.
Warwick simply waits for Draven to decide, he seats himself in the nearest chair and watches the people in the resturant.

Ask the Herald

06-25-2012

{{ Wait, who hasn't ordered yet? }}

Nˇct¨rne

06-25-2012

Nocturne rings the bell up front impatiently.

I swear to god, I finally manage to snag a date with a nice, legless, evil spirit, and I've got like three fine dining choices available to me.

Nocturne motions to Warwick.

Warwick, my man, be a doll and answer me a few questions about this establishment.

Ask Warwick

06-25-2012

((Be a doll?... And how is nocturne roaming free from the institute? I'll edit this and post a reply once I know how on Runeterra noct is flaoting around.))

Ask Darýus

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
LeBlanc picks up her glass and takes a small sip.
"It's quite unique, I must say."
"Yes, isnt it?" Darius smiled as LeBlanc took a sip of her drink. 'Now if only a waiter or someone would get here...' "Are you ready to order milady? I am sure I can manage to flag down my brother."

Ask Drav

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick simply waits for Draven to decide, he seats himself in the nearest chair and watches the people in the resturant.
Very well. Warwick take your place next to Twiggy and begin greeting guests and organize the seating arrangements!! Draven leaves Warwick at the front desk with the frightened teenager as he goes to attend to Darius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Darýus View Post
"Yes, isnt it?" Darius smiled as LeBlanc took a sip of her drink. 'Now if only a waiter or someone would get here...' "Are you ready to order milady? I am sure I can manage to flag down my brother."
Draven steps onto the veranda and addresses the seated couple. Now then, brother, Miss Blanc have you decided what you will eat tonight?

AnthemHero

06-25-2012

*heads towards the bathroom. The door opens, and out comes out someone else wearing a blue tux with no tie, and gag glasses comes out. Whoever this person may be, it's definitely obvious that it isn't Anthem. This new person takes a seat at the table next to Wukong and Gangplank*

"Hey can I gets a waiter here? Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha."