Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

06-24-2012

Brand appears infront of Draven with a look of rage on his face.

"The institute wants me to learn how to use my power for less, destructive, purposes...So they're forcing me to see if i can...work...here..."

Dojel

06-24-2012

((instead of cooking steaks and that stuff(which will probably burn) they should put him in a steam chamber... POWER FOR ENTIRE ZAUN))

AskMadmanMundo

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((instead of cooking steaks and that stuff(which will probably burn) they should put him in a steam chamber... POWER FOR ENTIRE ZAUN))
((***** please Mundocorp. produces all the power Zaun needs ever.))

Dojel

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
((***** please Mundocorp. produces all the power Zaun needs ever.))
((put him in your steam chamber, it's free and brand can flame up so much maybe he'll leave Kegan alone))

AskMadmanMundo

06-24-2012

Quote:
((put him in your steam chamber, it's free and brand can flame up so much maybe he'll leave Kegan alone))
((Kegan can enjoy his pain much as I, do deal with it.))

Dojel

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
((Kegan can enjoy his pain much as I, do deal with it.))
((didn't you destroy your nerves in a couple of experiments?))

AskMadmanMundo

06-24-2012

Quote:
((didn't you destroy your nerves in a couple of experiments?))
((No...where you get this info?))

MysticalRaven

06-24-2012

((That was Singed that destroyed his nerves.))

DigitallyFazed

06-24-2012

Core walked in and made his way over to the bar. He looked up and sighed. "Of course...not really yordle accessible. He jumped up and climbed onto the seat next to Mundo. "Hey, barkeep," he said, "can I get a concussion grenade on the rocks?"

As he waited for his order, his attention turned to Mundo. He wanted to say something to the Madman of Zaun, but decided against it. He then continued waiting for his drink.

Ask Drav

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Only. One. Waiter. Even. Though. Draven. Does. It. All. }}
((sorry bro, just got off a pretty busy shift...))

Draven looks at Viktor trying to take everyone orders then to Tem'rak at the bar trying to get drink ready. He nods then quickly sends an ax into the kitchen. Immediately. 17 different men hurriedly emerge from the back and begin lining up in front of Draven. Some tall, short, timid, ugly and a half ogre all stand and wait for Draven to address them.

Listen up peons! I want 5 of you assisting Viktor waiting tables, 4 of you helping my barkeep, 3 will assist Jay and Soraka with desserts and pastries, another 4 will be in the back cooking, preparing food, etc. and Twiggy- A thin, frightened looking teenager steps to attention as his name is called, will be organizing guests at the counter! Now go before I ax all of you!

As if a starting gun was just shot, all 17 quickly bolt on Draven's order and begin taking up their assigned tasks.

((OK staff and guests, these nubs will be you little helpers. STAFF: you are allowed to name each member who is assigned to you. Except for Twiggy...you are allowed to god-mod them into action in order to alleviate the workload but only I can punish them. Once you get the names set, list them for me and I will post them on the front so you don't have to remember them all. Hope this helps. GUESTS: you may god-mod them to take orders for you and such...))