Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

02-04-2013

"Yes, I can at least respect that about him." Shyvana said, before glancing at Reese. "Another of whatever this drink was."

With that, she considered how to eat. Her usual style was to eat a steak with her bare hands, but surely this place was classier than that. So she ate like a human.

"Interesting." Was her critique of it. "Good... my diet usually doesn't vary much."

Ask Drav

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Yes, I can at least respect that about him." Shyvana said, before glancing at Reese. "Another of whatever this drink was."

With that, she considered how to eat. Her usual style was to eat a steak with her bare hands, but surely this place was classier than that. So she ate like a human.

"Interesting." Was her critique of it. "Good... my diet usually doesn't vary much."
Reese nodded at the pair and went of the get them more refills for their drinks.
If you will excuse me.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

(( Am I ever gonna meet Draven for a Job Interview? >.> ))

Ask Drav

02-27-2013

Quote:

Reese returns with two refills of both Jarvan and Shyvana's drinks.
Your entrees will be ready in a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Am I ever gonna meet Draven for a Job Interview? >.> ))
((yes, yes you will lol. sorry XD))

Twiggy address Vice.
Sorry about the wait. Master Draven needs a brief moment to get his office ready.

Ask Shyvana

02-27-2013

"Thank you." Shyvana said, bringing the drink near her.

Ask Drav

03-05-2013

Quote:
"Thank you." Shyvana said, bringing the drink near her.
After a couple more minutes Reese brings his highness and half-dragon date their entrees and sets them down. Reese removes the cover for Jarvan's rib-eye as the released steam now permeates the air. The makings of a well cooked steak.

Now then you two, please enjoy yourselves.

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2013

"We'll do our best." Shyvana said teasingly. "Thank you."

She brought the plate close, and looked at Jarvan.

"Edible?" She asked. "Or do I have to taste the prince's food?"

I am Razgriz

03-07-2013

Rune walked in through the front door, sword slung against his back. He casually took a glance around, noting how many patrons were here including the presence of another Dragon. He took in the establishment, smirking at it's decor. It was too over-the-top for him, but he didn't truly mind. He had heard that this place was the finest to dine in, though he was merely passing through on business.

He saw no waiters ready to show him to a seat so he moved to take one of his own near a window. He preferred to look out while he waited.
In truth, he had no idea where to really go. His contract was vague, merely stating that the League was interested in recruiting him as a new Champion. He wasn't incredibly excited about it, but decided that it was yet another thing that needed doing. Then they had sent a preliminary payment and that was enough to convince him to at least give them some of his time.

Still, the letter had been very weird. It had told him where to go but not where to be. He decided to shrug it off for now, as he removed his white hood having just noticed he disrespectfully left it on when entering. His red locks protesting and falling about in a disheveled manner. Though Rune was quite well-groomed, he had been on the road for quite some time, leaving his friends behind... hopefully temporarily.

He sat waiting with his jaw leaning against his hands that were clasped together in front of him, that were still in their gauntlets. He would remove them whenever the waiter arrived.

((Hello everyone, I guess this is my debut, I had no idea where to start but this seems like a good place ))

Ask Shyvana

03-08-2013

(Hi. )

I am Razgriz

03-08-2013

((Hello, nice to meet you.))