Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Jarvan waved a hand dismissively. "Terrified." He smirked. "Initially, at least. Not many things frighten the woman, but you did it with ease." He cocked his head as he stared into the flame of the candle before raising his eyes to her. "She has of course warmed up to you since, though, and she approves of you."

Shyvana chuckled.

"Good." She said. "I just wouldn't feel like me if I didn't easily terrify people. It used to be frustrating. Now, it's... such a warm, fuzzy feeling~."

She gave a coy smile, and sipped her drink.

"We haven't yet been approached by bold fools seeking names for themselves." Shyvana said. "I'm surprised."

Ask Jarvan IV

01-24-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Shyvana chuckled.

"Good." She said. "I just wouldn't feel like me if I didn't easily terrify people. It used to be frustrating. Now, it's... such a warm, fuzzy feeling~."

She gave a coy smile, and sipped her drink.

"We haven't yet been approached by bold fools seeking names for themselves." Shyvana said. "I'm surprised."

Jarvan nodded seriously. "Indeed. I did not think they would be capable of such intelligent decision making. I'm sure we'll get several attempts at knives in the back as we leave, though." He took another sip of his wine. "Not that those will be met with success." He studied her for a moment, then grinned. "I pity the fool who attacks you tonight."

makmix

01-24-2013

Mack walks into the prestigious restaurant. Being one of his favorite champions to summon, he had to come.

"Table for one please. Oh and I think you want to take this order yourself Mr. Awesome."

Ask Shyvana

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Jarvan nodded seriously. "Indeed. I did not think they would be capable of such intelligent decision making. I'm sure we'll get several attempts at knives in the back as we leave, though." He took another sip of his wine. "Not that those will be met with success." He studied her for a moment, then grinned. "I pity the fool who attacks you tonight."

"Bah, for the sake of diplomacy, all we'd be able to do is boot them out the door." Shyvana said disappointedly. "Oh, how I hate politics. If nothing else, dragon culture is far simpler."

Shyvana glanced around again, and this time noticed a pair of men staring at them. Upon being noticed, they panicked, and promptly hid first behind each other, then behind a tree.

"...sometimes I forget that most citizens of Noxus are just that, citizens." Shyvana commented, bemused.

Ask Jarvan IV

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Bah, for the sake of diplomacy, all we'd be able to do is boot them out the door." Shyvana said disappointedly. "Oh, how I hate politics. If nothing else, dragon culture is far simpler."

Shyvana glanced around again, and this time noticed a pair of men staring at them. Upon being noticed, they panicked, and promptly hid first behind each other, then behind a tree.

"...sometimes I forget that most citizens of Noxus are just that, citizens." Shyvana commented, bemused.

Jarvan shakes his head. "That bears quite a different meaning here. Keep in mind that any of these men could put a knife in your back and be touted as a hero, and would likely do so without hesitation." He smiles softly. "Not that I'm saying they'd be capable of doing such a thing, of course..."

Ask Shyvana

01-28-2013

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Jarvan shakes his head. "That bears quite a different meaning here. Keep in mind that any of these men could put a knife in your back and be touted as a hero, and would likely do so without hesitation." He smiles softly. "Not that I'm saying they'd be capable of doing such a thing, of course..."

"Perhaps... but I can smell their fear." Shyvana said, smirking as she looked back at Jarvan. "Now then... as long as we're talking, I wonder, of all weapons, why did you choose the lance?"

Ask Drav

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:

((wait since when did I have other people on the veranda besides you two? What is this sorcery!?))

Reese returns bringing the pairs appetizers.
Your entrees will be ready soon. How are you both fairing so far?

Quote:
makmix:
Mack walks into the prestigious restaurant. Being one of his favorite champions to summon, he had to come.

"Table for one please. Oh and I think you want to take this order yourself Mr. Awesome."

Twiggy looked at this newest patron a little confused.

Um..if your looking for master Draven he is out at the moment.

Ask Shyvana

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask Drav:
((wait since when did I have other people on the veranda besides you two? What is this sorcery!?))

Reese returns bringing the pairs appetizers.
Your entrees will be ready soon. How are you both fairing so far?

(Oops~. xD)

Lance discussion would have to wait for the moment. Shyvana looked at the food briefly, then at Reese.

"We were beginning to wonder if you had to kill the cow." Shyvana replied. "But things are going nicely, thank you. Not even one assassination attempt. Your tip will reflect that." She smirked.

makmix

01-29-2013

Quote:
Ask Drav:

Twiggy looked at this newest patron a little confused.

Um..if your looking for master Draven he is out at the moment.

Mack looks at the person.

"Well, I think you may be able to take my order then. I haven't had anything to eat in a while and I am very hungry.... I would like a mix of the two Gragas drinks and The "Beast King" please. This better be the monster it says on the menu."

He looks dead at the receptionist with just a smile, a giant grin even.

Ask Jarvan IV

02-04-2013

"Excellent, thank you. Your establishment certainly is not the festering sinkhole I was warned it would be. On that note, Xin Zhao owes me some money." He glances down at the appetizer set before him and returns his attention to Reese. "Thank you. Another Chardonnay, if you would be so kind?" He looks back to Shyvana. "And I certainly wouldn't expect any assassinations here, at least not ordered by Draven. Think what you know of the man. Assassinations don't really seem to be his... style."