Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-29-2012

Jon approached the Magnifique Draven towards the main entrance, and giving one last look around, slowly entered. He was still in his medic fatigues, and though he took off his helmet, still looked very much like he had just come from an operation. Walking straight towards the bar, his face clearly showed that the day had been a tough one for Jon. As usual, his glowing Options floated behind him, though this time they were physically closer to Jon and had a slightly dimmer hue.

Taking a seat near where Viktor and the strange woman were, Jon knocked on the table, and called to Weiss for a drink.
"Chaos Storm, extra dry, please." He took out from his pocket some gold to pay for the drink. Then, he took and exuded a rather sigh, his features evidently somewhat fatigued, as if he had a problem on his mind, waiting for his drink.

Ask Drav

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Gentleman Vice walks into the Magnificent Draven and walks up to the podium. (Where a man brings you to a table. My vocabulary lacks.)
Twiggy greets Vice as he enters.
Will you be dining alone tonight sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana chuckled.

"I don't think they'd appreciate it if I got blood on their dress." Shyvana said, glancing at the menu. "Bring me steak. As rare as it can be cooked while still being edible. And instead of the sides, if you have a log of uncut pepperoni, or some other kind of lump of cured meat that you use for cooking, bring it. I'll pay what it costs."
Reese smiled and said, well depending on how hungry you are might I suggest the Beast King?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

"Ah yes hello my good man!, Actually! I have come by to ask Draven himself! Or a secretary, about a business proposal, a job of sorts."
Vice stands up tall and looks more gentle.

Ask Shyvana

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Reese smiled and said, well depending on how hungry you are might I suggest the Beast King?
"I don't even need to know what that is to know that I want it. One, please." Shyvana said, smirking as she set the menu down. "And for you, Prince Jarvan?"

Ask Jarvan IV

12-29-2012

Jarvan handed his menu to Reese, having decided quickly - as men always do. "No Beast King for me. Steak, forty two ounces. Medium, please." He once more raises an eyebrow at Shyvana. "Beast King? I'm almost as excited for this meal as you seem to be now, if only to see it." He glanced about as though looking for Draven. "Seems Draven really does know how to cater to all sorts... We might do well to suggest this to Garen - he has an appetite to match yours." He gave a shifty glance around once more, before saying in a lower voice, "Lux, too."

Ask Shyvana

12-29-2012

Shyvana smirked.

"His appetite is nothing compared to mine." She said proudly. "And... I could eat her."

She chuckled, getting comfortable in her seat.

"I'm surprised we haven't attracted more attention." She said. "I guess I could pass as a braided Katarina from a distance, but you are Prince Jarvan."

Ask the Herald

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
"You're an interesting individual." Her response would be simple, and not particularly informative. It was quite simply, the easiest thing to say without giving anything away. She'd trail a gloved finger across the rim of the glass, causing a faint hum to vibrate from it. As the ginger-haired woman stopped, her head would turn slightly to look towards the glass, her other hand bringing up the mostly smoked cigarette to her lips to take a deep drag from it. As she exhaled, her focus returned to Viktor, gripping the glass in her free hand to lift it, "You've no obligation to answer if the questions are too.. personal."
Viktor simply nodded at her firs statement. It seemed reasonable enough that she would consider him intriguing. He couldn't very well deny that he was curious about her as well. He shook his head dismissively at her latter statement.

"Not at all. It is actually rather flattering that you are showing any interest in me and my methods. Most others simply consider me a madman and write what I do off as something only a pathetic man who has given up on humanity would do."

He fell silent to let those last words sink in.

"Now that just begs the question: What do you, yourself, think of me?"

Steampwrd Kitten

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor simply nodded at her firs statement. It seemed reasonable enough that she would consider him intriguing. He couldn't very well deny that he was curious about her as well. He shook his head dismissively at her latter statement.

"Not at all. It is actually rather flattering that you are showing any interest in me and my methods. Most others simply consider me a madman and write what I do off as something only a pathetic man who has given up on humanity would do."

He fell silent to let those last words sink in.

"Now that just begs the question: What do you, yourself, think of me?"
"An opinion is only speculation of what one knows, and is willing to see." She said calmly, tracing her finger against the rim of the glass. The same hum would delightfully dance from its inner walls, creating an almost musical sound. After a moment, she would stop, and snuff out the spent cigarette into the ashtray.

"My opinion?" She questioned with a hint of a smile, revealing one of her sharp little fangs, "This question has been answered. You're interesting."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-29-2012

Quote:
"An opinion is only speculation of what one knows, and is willing to see." She said calmly, tracing her finger against the rim of the glass. The same hum would delightfully dance from its inner walls, creating an almost musical sound. After a moment, she would stop, and snuff out the spent cigarette into the ashtray.

"My opinion?" She questioned with a hint of a smile, revealing one of her sharp little fangs, "This question has been answered. You're interesting."
Jon overheard the two talking, and turned his head, getting a glimpse of... was that a fang? Jon quickly turned and shook his head, not sure if it was. Looking again and seeing that it was, his face turned an expression of a mixture of slight interest and wariness, before turning it away to look down at his drink, which was just passed down.

Ask the Herald

12-29-2012

Quote:

Viktor simply tilted his head slightly to one side as he regarded her with a very clear analytical stare. He took mental note of the fang that was given away by her smile.

"So you say. And what of you? What do you seek to accomplish in this finite existence we all attempt to justify for ourselves?"