Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

12-24-2012

Jarvan snorted at the formalwear presented before him. "I suppose I should at least be thankful that Draven is predictable." Reaching around to his back, he loosened the straps on his armor and pulled his chestplate away. Removing the rest of his armor in similar fashion, he placed it all on the attendant's desk. Placing both hands on Twiggy's desk, Jarvan said in a low voice, "I trust this will be here when I am ready to leave?" in a rather imposing voice. His armor having been stripped away revealed him to have been wearing a dark suit beneath, with a black undershirt and a slim red tie.

Ask Shyvana

12-24-2012

As Jarvan was changing right there, Shyvana decided to do the same. She unbuckled and removed her armor, though, since she was not expecting to have to do this, her attire was a little less decent. As in, matching black and patterned with dragon shapes.

Without giving this a second thought, Shyvana slipped the dress on, and collected her armor onto Twiggy's desk.

Ask Drav

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan snorted at the formalwear presented before him. "I suppose I should at least be thankful that Draven is predictable." Reaching around to his back, he loosened the straps on his armor and pulled his chestplate away. Removing the rest of his armor in similar fashion, he placed it all on the attendant's desk. Placing both hands on Twiggy's desk, Jarvan said in a low voice, "I trust this will be here when I am ready to leave?" in a rather imposing voice. His armor having been stripped away revealed him to have been wearing a dark suit beneath, with a black undershirt and a slim red tie.
Twiggy nodded. He pulls another box marked belongings and carefully arranges Jarvan's items within the small pocket dimension.
Of course your highness. All items shall be returned as they were collected.

Once he collects Jarvan's items he does the same with Shyvana's. After making sure both patrons armor is safely stowed away Twiggy grabs two menus and gives them to a nearby waiter.
Now then if you would be so kind as to follow Reese here to your table.

TeoLeif

12-24-2012

Teo enters the restaurant again, donning a new set of clothing, much fancier than his old garb and fez. He steps up to Twiggy's desk, smiling and silently tapping his now-permanent baton in time for no apparent reason.

"Excuse me... I'm here about the deal Draven offered me? I was wondering if it was too early to start..."

Ask Shyvana

12-24-2012

"Of course." Shyvana said, smirking at the looks she and Jarvan were getting from the audience. "After you, Prince Jarvan. Reese, lead the way."

Ask Jarvan IV

12-25-2012

Jarvan inclined his head and gestured to Shyvana. "Oh, no. Certainly not. Ladies first, Shyvana. I suppose I can finally say that now that I've seen you in a dress." He winked at her, and said in a softer tone, "It looks good on you." With Shyvana ahead, he followed Reese.

Ask the Herald

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Of course." Shyvana said, smirking at the looks she and Jarvan were getting from the audience. "After you, Prince Jarvan. Reese, lead the way."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan inclined his head and gestured to Shyvana. "Oh, no. Certainly not. Ladies first, Shyvana." I suppose I can finally say that now that I've seen you in a dress."[/B] He winked at her, and said in a softer tone, "It looks good on you." With Shyvana ahead, he followed Reese.
Viktor wandered through the restaurant's floor inspecting all the various tables and making sure all the patrons were having a pleasant meal. The place was pretty packed, but not so much that potential patrons would have to wait an obscenely long time to obtain a seat. During his walk, he noticed two rather surprising arrivals being led by one of the waiters, Reese, to one of the unoccupied tables. He made his way over to address the unexpected couple.

"The Half-Dragon and the Exemplar of Demacia."

His tone was cold and monotonous, as it always was, although his next action would seem to go completely against it. The Machine Herald gave the two Demacians a respectful bow.

"Thank you for choosing to grace us with a visit. I know that neither of you are on friendly terms with Draven and I, but as the managers of Magnifique Draven we appreciate your patronage and sincerely hope that you enjoy your evening as you sample the fine cuisine we have to offer."

Ask Shyvana

12-25-2012

"I burn advertisements, you don't need to butter me up." Shyvana said, as her greeting. But she realized that 'hello' probably would have been a more appropriate response. "Hello, Viktor. This place looks better than expected... your front desk man managed to do what even Prince Jarvan struggles with. He forced me into a dress." She smirked.

Ask the Herald

12-25-2012

Viktor nodded as he did indeed see Shyvana adorned in a red dress with a golden dragon design emblazoned across it.

"I can see that. And you look absolutely stunning. It's almost like you're not even the same savage woman who tears me apart without relent upon the Fields."

The Herald clasped his hands at chest level and decided that he'd disturbed to two enough.

"Forgive me if I've taken too much of your time, I'm sure you can't wait to try our delectable menu and I do have other matters to attend to. Have a nice evening, you two."

Ask Jarvan IV

12-26-2012

Jarvan raises an eyebrow at Viktor's unexpected politeness, but shrugged it off. This was a place of business, after all. "Thank you, Viktor. He pulls out a chair for Shyvana, then does likewise for himself before sitting, casually bringing a menu up to read. Peering over the elegant but somewhat overdone menu, he gives Shyvana a sly grin. "You know, most women wouldn't take so well to being called 'savage'.