Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo prods at his cheek again with the baton.

Alright. Just give me a day or less to pull some stuff together. Is... that okay?
Draven reclines in his chair.
Go for it.

TeoLeif

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven reclines in his chair.
Go for it.
Teo smiles and nods.

Alright then. I'll be here tomorrow morning. Thank you, master Draven.

He hops down from his chair and scurries out the door, eager to spend the remainder of the day finding some new clothing. He never noticed that the baton in his hand was still a baton... as it would be for the rest of its' time.

Ask Jarvan IV

12-22-2012

The citizens of Zaun stared as the two visitors strode toward Magnifique Draven. The sun glinted off the golden armor of one as they approached the entrance. Jarvan smirked at the Zaunites and Noxians staring at him in disbelief as he held the door open for his companion. "After you, milady."

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
The citizens of Noxian stared as the two visitors strode toward Magnifique Draven. The sun glinted off the golden armor of one as they approached the entrance. Jarvan smirked at the Noxians staring at him in disbelief as he held the door open for his companion. "After you, milady."
{{ I thought the restaurant was in Zaun? }}

Ask Shyvana

12-22-2012

(Perhaps, but I think we can assume Noxians frequent it.)

Shyvana wore a smirk just as wide, wearing her Darkflame armor as she walked alongside Jarvan.

"Why thank you." She said, entering the establishment first.

Ask Drav

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I thought the restaurant was in Zaun? }}
((It is lol))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(Perhaps, but I think we can assume Noxians frequent it.)

Shyvana wore a smirk just as wide, wearing her Darkflame armor as she walked alongside Jarvan.

"Why thank you." She said, entering the establishment first.

Twiggy greets the Demacian royalty and his companion.

Good Evening Prince Jarvan, Lady Shyvana.

Ask Shyvana

12-22-2012

"Good evening." Shyvana said. "A nice place you have here. Do you take Demacian gold?"

Ask Jarvan IV

12-22-2012

((Gah, sorry. Assumed since it's Draven it would be in Noxus.))

Jarvan stands beside Shyvana, giving a "Good evening." in similar fashion. As Shyvana spoke to the attendant, he gazed around, meeting the disbelieving stares of the patrons. They couldn't believe two Demacians would be so bold as to come here, of all places. Well, they would just have to deal with it.

Ask Drav

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Good evening." Shyvana said. "A nice place you have here. Do you take Demacian gold?"
Twiggy addresses the pair with a nod.
All forms of currency are accepted here. Master Draven is not picky about how he receives pay. Please don't mind the other patrons. Normally even Master Draven's 5-star palace doesn't receive royalty so often so this is a pleasant surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((Gah, sorry. Assumed since it's Draven it would be in Noxus.))

Jarvan stands beside Shyvana, giving a "Good evening." in similar fashion. As Shyvana spoke to the attendant, he gazed around, meeting the disbelieving stares of the patrons. They couldn't believe two Demacians would be so bold as to come here, of all places. Well, they would just have to deal with it.
Twiggy looks at Jarvan and Shyvana for a moment. He gulps slightly before addressing a small but important concern.
There is one small matter I feel I must put to your attention your highness and lady. That would be dress code. Everyone is required to wear some sort of formal attire and although the both of you are highly esteemed champions and royalty, Twiggy nods towards Jarvan, Master Draven is quite adamant about this particular rule. Even our co-manager Viktor had to dress formally on his...meeting...

Twiggy pulls out a small box from the desk and opens it. It turns out to be one of Draven's portable pocket dimensions the contents of which are various formal attire held inside.

Ask Shyvana

12-23-2012

"Viktor dressed formally?" Shyvana asked. "That must have been something."

Smirking at the thought, Shyvana reached in, looking through the clothes. She frowned at all the green, and some of the 'formal' stuff that looked more like something Cassiopeia would wear for diplomacy. However, she eventually found a silk, strapless dress, a deep red and with a huge, stylized golden dragon across the whole front.

"...I appreciate the irony." She said, selecting this one.