Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"I'm feeling a little hungry, and I love steak so I think i'll take on the "Beast King". It sounds delicious and the more steak the better."
Anayo`s waiter returns with a paper and pen and presents it to him.
Before we get started you`ll need to sign this please saying that you understand the rules and that Draven is not liable in the case that your stomach may explode from the sheer...awesomeness and flavor...

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Back at the office...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
As the chair grows, Teo quickly seats himself, nearly slipping from the suddenness of the change. He clears his throat and looks up at the executioner, holding out his instrument as he speaks.

Well, I can actually play a wide variety of songs. I haven't really been able to pick up a vibe around this... palace yet. It's still so stunning. Anyway, I could play something more jazzy, or perhaps you prefer something more along the lines of classical music? His instrument glows and transforms into various instruments pertaining to the type of music stated, such as a saxophone or a violin.

I mean, I suppose the music depends on the occasion, so there might not be just one type. I thought that maybe I could be of service, since my instrument allows me to cover such a wide range of styles.
hrm...Draven runs his fingers through his epic mustache for a moment.
I`ll give you a few tests then. Before you start impressing my adoring fans I need to make sure you can impress the common folk. So Draven will set up a small booth for you right outside my establishment. You play, you impress people, they give you money. Bring back 100 lbs worth of coins and we`ll move you up some. Simple as that.

Colonel qt

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Anayo`s waiter returns with a paper and pen and presents it to him.
Before we get started you`ll need to sign this please saying that you understand the rules and that Draven is not liable in the case that your stomach may explode from the sheer...awesomeness and flavor...
"Gladly."

Anayo takes the pen and paper and signs the forum without a moments hesitation and hands it back to the waiter.

"I'm ready."

Ask Drav

12-02-2012

Quote:
"Gladly."

Anayo takes the pen and paper and signs the forum without a moments hesitation and hands it back to the waiter.

"I'm ready."
Very well.
The waiter collects the pen and paper from Anayo.

Now before that would you like any appetizers or drinks to go with your meal tonight?

TeoLeif

12-03-2012

Quote:
hrm...Draven runs his fingers through his epic mustache for a moment.
I`ll give you a few tests then. Before you start impressing my adoring fans I need to make sure you can impress the common folk. So Draven will set up a small booth for you right outside my establishment. You play, you impress people, they give you money. Bring back 100 lbs worth of coins and we`ll move you up some. Simple as that.
Teo's jaw drops slightly and he blinks a few times before nodding.

That sounds like a fair deal. 100 pounds worth? Well, let's hope the crowds don't thin out any time soon.

He smiles faintly, trying to appear confident, but on the inside he is baffled. It wasn't very often that he'd be able to sum up that amount of money, even over the course of a few days. Then again, he'd never performed outside of a big-name restaurant before.

Ask Drav

12-09-2012

Quote:
Teo's jaw drops slightly and he blinks a few times before nodding.

That sounds like a fair deal. 100 pounds worth? Well, let's hope the crowds don't thin out any time soon.

He smiles faintly, trying to appear confident, but on the inside he is baffled. It wasn't very often that he'd be able to sum up that amount of money, even over the course of a few days. Then again, he'd never performed outside of a big-name restaurant before.
Draven plays with the toy figurine of himself Viktor designed.
Yes, now then. Are there any other concerns or questions? If not then Draven hopes that your skills can...well pay the bills. In a figurative sense of course.

TeoLeif

12-09-2012

Quote:
Draven plays with the toy figurine of himself Viktor designed.
Yes, now then. Are there any other concerns or questions? If not then Draven hopes that your skills can...well pay the bills. In a figurative sense of course.
Uh... well, I suppose it's important that I play the right things. Is there... any specific genre of music or maybe a specific song you'd like me to play? And also about how much time would I have to come up with the sum of... one-hundred pounds?

Teo's instrument glows and becomes a conductor's baton, which he taps his cheek with nervously, a little glimmer of light showing with each tap.

Colonel qt

12-09-2012

Quote:
Very well.
The waiter collects the pen and paper from Anayo.

Now before that would you like any appetizers or drinks to go with your meal tonight?
"Just a Dr.Mu-no a Draven."

Ask Drav

12-13-2012

Quote:
Uh... well, I suppose it's important that I play the right things. Is there... any specific genre of music or maybe a specific song you'd like me to play? And also about how much time would I have to come up with the sum of... one-hundred pounds?

Teo's instrument glows and becomes a conductor's baton, which he taps his cheek with nervously, a little glimmer of light showing with each tap.
Draven flips a gold coin before catching it on the blade of one of his axes.
Whatever you want kid. As long as you bring me 100 lbs worth of gold your in.

Quote:
"Just a Dr.Mu-no a Draven."
Anayo's waiter bows.
Right away then.

Colonel qt

12-14-2012

Quote:
Anayo's waiter bows.
Right away then.
"Thank you."

Anayo then returns to his puzzle.

TeoLeif

12-14-2012

Quote:
Draven flips a gold coin before catching it on the blade of one of his axes.
Whatever you want kid. As long as you bring me 100 lbs worth of gold your in.
Teo prods at his cheek again with the baton.

Alright. Just give me a day or less to pull some stuff together. Is... that okay?