Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

11-26-2012

Jayce stands in front of the restaurant, reluctant of whether or not he should enter, seeing that his "nemesis" works here...

Ask the Herald

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce stands in front of the restaurant, reluctant of whether or not he should enter, seeing that his "nemesis" works here...
{{ You're also very much in enemy territory, that is, you're in Zaun. Why would Jayce even be in Zaun in the first place? }}

Ask the Defender

11-26-2012

(( Uh... To visit Viktor Y'know... for science stuff....))

Ask Drav

11-26-2012

Quote:
((you mean Viktor correct?))

Ask the Defender

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((you mean Viktor correct?))
((Who else?))

Ask Drav

11-26-2012

Quote:
((Who else?))
((mostly cuz Im the only one here now lol))

TeoLeif

11-27-2012

Quote:
Well seeing how this can only be the one and only Draven`s office that would make it so...have a seat
Teo nods and sits in a nearby chair, though after a moment he decides to stand on it instead to make up for his short stature.

Thank you for seeing me, master Draven. Has Twiggy already told you why I'm here...?

Ask Drav

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo nods and sits in a nearby chair, though after a moment he decides to stand on it instead to make up for his short stature.

Thank you for seeing me, master Draven. Has Twiggy already told you why I'm here...?
Draven takes notice of Teo`s height and snaps his fingers. The chair grows taller to allow Teo to sit in and still be at Draven`s eye level.

I did say sit, Draven laughs.

Yeah he did. So then kid, what kind of tunes can you crank out and why do you think your music would fit my illustrious five-star palace?

TeoLeif

11-28-2012

Quote:
Draven takes notice of Teo`s height and snaps his fingers. The chair grows taller to allow Teo to sit in and still be at Draven`s eye level.

I did say sit, Draven laughs.

Yeah he did. So then kid, what kind of tunes can you crank out and why do you think your music would fit my illustrious five-star palace?
As the chair grows, Teo quickly seats himself, nearly slipping from the suddenness of the change. He clears his throat and looks up at the executioner, holding out his instrument as he speaks.

Well, I can actually play a wide variety of songs. I haven't really been able to pick up a vibe around this... palace yet. It's still so stunning. Anyway, I could play something more jazzy, or perhaps you prefer something more along the lines of classical music? His instrument glows and transforms into various instruments pertaining to the type of music stated, such as a saxophone or a violin.

I mean, I suppose the music depends on the occasion, so there might not be just one type. I thought that maybe I could be of service, since my instrument allows me to cover such a wide range of styles.

Colonel qt

11-30-2012

((The bump of mega deliciousness))