Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I didn't! I swear! I WANT this! But Viktor has a certain characterization that I need to fulfill. }}

Viktor remained silent as he studied the blonde's reaction, and when her response came he found that he had inadvertently hurt Janna further than he thought possible. She was, understandably, devastated at his words, but they had to be said so she wouldn't be mislead or misunderstand the situation. She still was even as she stormed out. "Janna, wait." He stated as he chased after her, closing the distance by teleporting to stand in her way with his arms held out to his sides.

"Before I go, there is something I must show you. Something that nobody else has seen before you. You reached out to me and risked everything to even humor my curiosity this evening, and it would be criminal not to do the same in turn." His voice was solemn, but there was no denying the urgency of the words that were spoken.
Draven still sitting on the table nearest to the veranda`s doors smiled non-nonchalantly as Janna began to literally storm out of the restaurant with Viktor running to catch up to her, the duo still very unaware of his nearby presence. In his mind the parody of events playing before him reminded himself of his first thoughts about a certain clockwork woman which interestingly enough, Draven had no idea she was sitting at his bar right now sipping some oil. Draven only hoped that if it was going to happen for the Herald, he would not make the same mistakes as Draven had...

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Meanwhile, at the entrance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo enters the room and smells the delicious scent of the food.

"Hello, do you have a table open?"
Twiggy addresses the new arrival after getting word back from the others about Draven`s status for Teio.

Yes we do, if you would but give me one moment.

Twiggy calls Teio and informs him of Draven`s whereabouts.


Master Draven is currently busy at the moment. If you don`t mind waiting for a while then I`m sure he`ll have no problem seeing you after. Would that be acceptable?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-10-2012

"Yes, of course, I couldn't skip this restaurant just because I have to wait a little bit."

Anayo pulls a puzzle out of his pocket and begins solving it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Orichan

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Weiss thought for a moment. This wasn`t exactly anything drink related. It was just a mixture of fuel he used for Draven`s fleet of lightning fast mini-crafts which was another project for Draven`s entrepreneur phase and currently under-wraps. Then it came to him.

Let`s just call it `Grease Lightning` shall we? How do you feel?
*Orianna`s face lights up.*

I feel great. Whatever this is, it seems to be giving me generous amounts of energy right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Teo turns to Twiggy, slightly startled because he'd been deep in thought.

Uh, it's no problem. I can just wait here for when he's ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-11-2012

((The bump of deliciousness ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Janna

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I didn't! I swear! I WANT this! But Viktor has a certain characterization that I need to fulfill. }}

Viktor remained silent as he studied the blonde's reaction, and when her response came he found that he had inadvertently hurt Janna further than he thought possible. She was, understandably, devastated at his words, but they had to be said so she wouldn't be mislead or misunderstand the situation. She still was even as she stormed out. "Janna, wait." He stated as he chased after her, closing the distance by teleporting to stand in her way with his arms held out to his sides.

"Before I go, there is something I must show you. Something that nobody else has seen before you. You reached out to me and risked everything to even humor my curiosity this evening, and it would be criminal not to do the same in turn." His voice was solemn, but there was no denying the urgency of the words that were spoken.
((Well... I'm going to make you work harder for it ))

She lightly bumped her head into his chestplate, and looked up to see a towering silhouette that spoke to her as she tried to stand up, but running seemed to have broken one of her stilleto heels, and she struggled to stand up from her stance. Her eyes open in tears that flooded down her cheeks. Still devastated, she managed to listen, and she lay her hands down above Viktor's chest plate, just before shaking her head and shoving him away, and then vanishing into the Storm Chamber, from a falling lightning that seemed to consume her in a thunderous moment. Her history of failed relationships have had her mind turned into a skeptical anomaly that told her to see their commitments, and Viktor lacked some of such.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
((Well... I'm going to make you work harder for it ))

She lightly bumped her head into his chestplate, and looked up to see a towering silhouette that spoke to her as she tried to stand up, but running seemed to have broken one of her stilleto heels, and she struggled to stand up from her stance. Her eyes open in tears that flooded down her cheeks. Still devastated, she managed to listen, and she lay her hands down above Viktor's chest plate, just before shaking her head and shoving him away, and then vanishing into the Storm Chamber, from a falling lightning that seemed to consume her in a thunderous moment. Her history of failed relationships have had her mind turned into a skeptical anomaly that told her to see their commitments, and Viktor lacked some of such.
((Damn, Viktor you better get a move on that @ss! I dont know any better way to phrase it but when I wake up later on I`ll probably look at what I wrote and laugh.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"Yes, of course, I couldn't skip this restaurant just because I have to wait a little bit."

Anayo pulls a puzzle out of his pocket and begins solving it.
Twiggy turns to Anayo and begins to speak.

Were you expecting anyone else in your party? If not I can give you a seat by the bar if thats OK with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo turns to Twiggy, slightly startled because he'd been deep in thought.

Uh, it's no problem. I can just wait here for when he's ready.
Twiggy then turns to Teo.

Master Draven has some time now. I shall let him know then you may go up to his office to speak with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

Senior Member

11-12-2012

The overly manly hunk of manly man meat feels his manly belleh ripple with a bit of windy sensation in it. But then again he was about to give a manly womanly machinely manly present to the awesome couple, until he saw Janna storm out, no pun intended. Actually, yes pun probably intended. So the manly hunk of meat watches as the scene unfolds and sees Janna does the Gragas Signature appearance and disappearance, but with LIGHTNING. So the manly hunk of manly meat decides to do the same, but without the lightning, and with the manliest smell possible instead. So the manly hunk of manly meat leaves the moneys for the entrees the couple did not eat, but without putting them in his belleh, right in Draven's hands. MANLY. YEAH. ACCURATE. MANLY. GRAGAS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Anayo puts the puzzle in his pocket.

"No I'm not expecting anyone else to come along. I'm ready to go now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
((Well... I'm going to make you work harder for it ))

She lightly bumped her head into his chestplate, and looked up to see a towering silhouette that spoke to her as she tried to stand up, but running seemed to have broken one of her stilleto heels, and she struggled to stand up from her stance. Her eyes open in tears that flooded down her cheeks. Still devastated, she managed to listen, and she lay her hands down above Viktor's chest plate, just before shaking her head and shoving him away, and then vanishing into the Storm Chamber, from a falling lightning that seemed to consume her in a thunderous moment. Her history of failed relationships have had her mind turned into a skeptical anomaly that told her to see their commitments, and Viktor lacked some of such.
Viktor could do nothing as the avatar of the air pushed him away, rejecting his final attempt to appeal to her as a woman. And as he watched her disappear, into the Storm Chamber, he felt powerless for the second time in his life. Failure was something he could not tolerate, and he strove for perfection because he didn't want to be weighed down by the graveness of such a thing. In the course of his evolution, he thought he was drifting further and further away from the sort of errors that had resulted in his fall into darkness and subsequent rise to glory.

Such a fiasco didn't sit well with him, but even his genius couldn't devise a way to repair the situation. So with nothing further to do, he made his way back to his laboratory to continue his work. His initial claim that relationships were a waste of time and a distraction was slowly proving absolutely true to the augmented man.


{{ Yeah, no. It seems like fate that Viktor just can't score.

I'm sorry I even entertained this reckless notion. }}