Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Uhm, I'd like to order today's special
I'll have a glass of Valkyrie, and i'd like it not on fire, complementary with a cup of Jade Dragon Tea
As a side dish i'd like to have the Magic Sticks, I'll take whatever Tem'Rak decides to make me as desert as for the salads...suprise me, just try to be modest with spices

Oh i almost forgot something important: i'd like a napkin, something to write with and... the bill
((Pssssst. Tem'rak doesn't do food, just drinks. Draven's the one that does it all
Edit: Sigh...apparently Draven doing it all includes making me make a dessert.))
Tem'rak quickly steps out of the bar at the customers request, and goes back to the kitchen to begin to prepare his special desert.

Dojel

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
((Pssssst. Tem'rak doesn't do food, just drinks. Draven's the one that does it all
Edit: Sigh...apparently Draven doing it all includes making me make a dessert.))
Tem'rak quickly steps out of the bar at the customers request, and goes back to the kitchen to begin to prepare his special desert.
fixed it,draven needs a desert chef...

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

((Nah, I can do a special desert))

Ask Drav

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
((ah yeah, sorry I'm trying to keep track of whose doing what XD well just this once you'll be making dessert or I'll ax you! But just to give you extra compensation I'll boost your raise!))

Kameil

06-24-2012

((So let's see, Tem'rak is doing drinks, Soraka is Ionian food, Viktor is Chief Waiter, Draven is head of everything.... Jaykoboy is doing desserts... also Brand is frying stuff up. I think I got everyone that currently works here.))

Ask Warwick

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
((So let's see, Tem'rak is doing drinks, Soraka is Ionian food, Viktor is Chief Waiter, Draven is head of everything.... Jaykoboy is doing desserts... also Brand is frying stuff up. I think I got everyone that currently works here.))
((Ignoring the fact Soraka is here, Warwick could be a bouncer of sorts... What resturant needs a bouncer? One filled with champions and magical beings.. Who is going to cause trouble when there is a threat of Warwick using his infinite duress on you?
Either that or he could do something with his alchemy.))

Kameil

06-24-2012

((Alchemy for entertainment? Though I could see Warwick being a bouncer... but all depends on Draven. He probably is the bouncer for the restaurant, having axe throwing skills and all...))

Ask Warwick

06-24-2012

((Alchemy for entertainment?! That's just silly, you ask for a Deathmaker suprise, drink the potion and see what happens =D. As for Draven being the bouncer, they could make a show of it. Warwick with his bloodthirsty bonesnapping goodness, and Draven to finish them off with a lovely display of skill of hitting the decapitated head while it flys through the air.... In a resturant filled with people eating.))

Warwick makes his way through the front doors, he pauses to sniff the air... Something smelt... Ionian. He grins to himself not really caring one way or another. He moves through the resturant in search of Draven.

AskVeigar

06-24-2012

Xin looks at the menu,going a little wide-eyed at the 'Beast King' entry

"I'll have a Golden Aeigis,as for food i'll take Shock and Awe with a side of Ionian fried rice."

Ask the Herald

06-24-2012

Viktor, still standing at the table with AnthemHero, Wukong, and Gangplank, nods affirmatively after writing down their orders on a scrap of paper. "Very good choices, my good sirs." And with that he makes his way to the kitchen to leave the drink and food orders for the table with the chef.

{{ ... We need more wait staff! }}