Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
She took a deep breath, still remembering of her past relations, and she remembered the first, instantly. She knew about the failed relationship, and she would tell it to Viktor, and after sighing out the breath of thoughts, she nodded, looking down on the napkin on the table, and looking back up, her eyes and their brows appearing to contract to a slightly saddened look, and then she took it off. It was a day of emotions to her, a cauldron in which many of her emotions stirred; happiness, sadness, grief, and destroyed pasts. It was unexplainable, yet it was obvious to her. As her eyes began to grow large --her pupils-- she began to explain reasons to why she had a desire for Viktor, which was his personality, but she has decided that the metal man should only know the parts of him that she has had love in, at fight sight. She slid her hands across the table, and onto Viktor's cold, metal hands.
"At first," she began with a sigh, tilting her eyes down as she stopped a tear from escaping, which has caused the candle in front of them to reflect a humming yellow light, and then she continued as she made a failed attempt to solidify her sight into Viktor's yellow eyes, and she narrowed it slightly, giving the sparkle of the light a better effect; a charming white and yellow, like the sun reuniting with another body in space—a star.. She continued.
"...I thought that love was one in which the woman's body was involved, and that was at the very most. It was much like my very first relationship; it was all about my body. He laid his hands on my hips whenever he would get the chance, especially during our times at places like this, or one one another's homes, and it all happened in Piltover. I felt violated of my own personal space. I felt scarred.”
The grieving lady then hang her head just above the table, closing her eyes and letting a pair of tears drop into the fabric of the table, and she sat up again, showing the contracted eyes and brows, just as a tall trail of the tears ran down her cheeks, from the base of her eyes. She breathed twice in fast succession, hooking Viktor's hands and tightening the woman's hold of the metal hands. She breathed again, shaking her head in both the tears of joy and the tears of sadness.
“You're not like him!” she almost yelled as her voice broke in the words, “Your words gave me hope!” she complimented, but she yelled this time, and she finally yelled the final words, her voice being solid, yet high in pitch: “I LOVE YOU!”
The windows of the veranda had formed thick winds, all of them being shaped like solid hearts, and the hearts seemed to beat swiftly, and Viktor's devices would detect that Janna's love was true, undivided, and it came from her heart, instead of the memories of her past. She reached in for another kiss. It was the surprise; she expected that Viktor would ask why she loved him all along, and this was the event that came in her mind, but she has expected none of the emotions, yet she had wanted to express it with passion, and she has indeed done it.
And once again he found himself at the edge of uncertainty and.....was it doubt? The lovely lady before him had poured her heart out to him, and he did indeed detect sincerity and truth in everything she said. Such pain, such desperation, they could not be feigned so easily as the image of the crying blond was imprinted into his mind. Into his memory. Viktor would never be able to forget this scene......this evening. And when she drew closer for another kiss, he didn't resist or even voice disapproval. He sat there, even as she pressed her lips to his mask, considering deeply what he'd just witnessed.

He was always preaching of the Glorious Evolution. How hextech and steel were superior to flesh and bone. In his unbearable desperation, he had sought to remove the negative feelings that weighed him down and threatened to tear him apart at his core. Success. Triumph. A revolutionary advancement in the field of techmaturgical automation. Though he had possessed a genuine desire for the betterment of Zaun - no, the entirety of Runeterra - he had always had a bit of egotistical intent, wanting to claim the credit for such breakthroughs. He was a selfish man, he knew this, and it had led to his downfall. He had gotten careless, shared too much of his research and concepts with another, whom he had foolishly placed his trust into.

Looking at the woman before him, several thoughts came to his mind. Questions that demanded answers. Why did he go to such lengths? Has he even ever cared about others besides himself? Are emotions and bonds really such flaws as he claims them? His mind began to analyze everything before him, ultimately even taking into consideration the avatar of nature in the guise of a woman before him. He claimed that relationships were a distraction. That they would do nothing but deter from important work to be done. But hadn't he formed bonds, loose as they were, with certain champions already? Draven, the Glorious Executioner, whom he'd made a battle suit for and in whose restaurant he worked at times. Morgana, whom he'd made new wings for and had sympathized with her tragic tale as she told it. Orianna, whom he'd made upgrades for and had played a few games with from time to time. His many acolytes, whom he had taken under his wing and allowed to work for his approval, most notable amongst them being Asimov, a man who had lost his voice until he, as the Machine Herald, implanted a device to return it.

He claimed to be above it all. To be beyond the superficiality that by nature drove human beings to socialize with their own so as not to be forgotten, or even to fade away in solitude. But even he, the Herald of Hextech, the self-proclaimed pioneer of progress, had made connections with people. There was no denying it. He was a hypocrite. He could justify those bonds scientifically all he wanted, but this epiphany brought on by a woman so desperate for companionship forced him to see his neglected errors. Now, the only question was: Would he seek to remove them, or continue down this path of contradiction?

"Janna. I won't lie. I don't see value in any relationship, even one between us. In fact, I will implore you to reconsider, if at all possible, simply for the fact that I am the last person you should desire companionship from." HIs words were rather harsh, but spoken as matter-of-factual as he most tended to. "I didn't purposely give you hope, by saying those comforting words before. The result is fine as it is, however, and if I managed to stimulate progress then so be it. I can only imagine how desperate you are to feel warmth and affection, but I'm afraid you may not receive those from me. Don't misunderstand, however. I'm not outright rejecting your advances. In fact, I'm actually rather at a loss for the exact method of it all." He stared intently at her, his unseen eyes boring directly into her own in search of an answer. "Above all else, preachings or even data, I never refuse a challenge. Progress is the direct result of challenging the known and unknown, after all, which is what I model myself after most. I am highly interested in attempting this affair, but are you absolutely certain I'm the right one for you?"

{{ Whoo. }}

TeoLeif

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
No, it isn`t necessary, just more convenient that way, hold on please.

Twiggy attempts to contact Boss Draven.
Teo nods and lets out a relieved sigh.

Well, sorry for any inconveniences. There's no rush, so I can wait.

Ask Drav

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
The manly hunk of meat known as the Manly Gragas appears out of nowhere in a restaurant, not longer in his manly business suit, since his overly manly drinks of magical sexiness have been out of sale, which sucks for the manly hunk of meat, sadly. And now he is in his manly concert, or die-hard fan outfit, the manliest outfit called the Vandal Gragas outfit, and is carrying two manly casks of manliness, but one is more feminine and mechanised. Why? Because the manly hunk of manly man meat known as Gragas is presenting a Hexfemimechanisexymanlifeminine cask of Graggy Mansexy to the Zaunite couple known as somethingsomethingstormfuryjanna and whathisnameviktororsomething. So the manly hunk of meat appears right next to a person who is not aware that he is in the manly club for his moustache, most known as The One And only Draven, and waves him hi as he drops down the manly barrel, and readies to present the Hexsomethingsomethingfemininesomething barrel in the manliest manner possible in humanity. So the manly hunk of meat chews his bees while his casual shoes made entirely of diamond Lego with the spiked sides up shows a manly, friendly, no friendly is such a gay word, so MANLY, frown which shows the manliest possible approval of their relamalationship.

(( fourth wall breaker, because gragas can get that manly. manlification: here's a present, take it.))
((Because real men don`t use doors, they break the walls!!))

Draven lets a sly smile creep across his face as Gragas drops him a barrel.

Ask the Herald

11-03-2012

{{ Bump for Janna }}

Ask Orichan

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Meanwhile, back at the bar...

Having never heard of such politeness before and such a request as well, Weiss smiles at Orianna before laughing slightly.

Sure thing miss. It turns out we actually do have something that you might enjoy.

Weiss fetches a carton of motor oil and begins mixing it with what he would call `purified oils` from the various grease traps in the kitchen. He then lights it on fire which burns for about a good 10 seconds before dying down. From there he pulls out a small bottle labeled `Mundo`s Adrenaline` and puts a drop into the concoction before presenting it to the clockwork woman.

I really hope you and boss work things out. Well for now, please enjoy miss Orianna
*Orianna excitedly takes a sip of the concotion Weiss just poured for her. After a few moments her face lights up excitedly and a wide smile crosses her face.*

This is delicious. What do you call it?

Ask Drav

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna excitedly takes a sip of the concoction Weiss just poured for her. After a few moments her face lights up excitedly and a wide smile crosses her face.*

This is delicious. What do you call it?
Weiss thought for a moment. This wasn`t exactly anything drink related. It was just a mixture of fuel he used for Draven`s fleet of lightning fast mini-crafts which was another project for Draven`s entrepreneur phase and currently under-wraps. Then it came to him.

Let`s just call it `Grease Lightning` shall we? How do you feel?

Ask the Herald

11-06-2012

{{ Another bump for Janna. }}

Ask Janna

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
And once again he found himself at the edge of uncertainty and.....was it doubt? The lovely lady before him had poured her heart out to him, and he did indeed detect sincerity and truth in everything she said. Such pain, such desperation, they could not be feigned so easily as the image of the crying blond was imprinted into his mind. Into his memory. Viktor would never be able to forget this scene......this evening. And when she drew closer for another kiss, he didn't resist or even voice disapproval. He sat there, even as she pressed her lips to his mask, considering deeply what he'd just witnessed.

He was always preaching of the Glorious Evolution. How hextech and steel were superior to flesh and bone. In his unbearable desperation, he had sought to remove the negative feelings that weighed him down and threatened to tear him apart at his core. Success. Triumph. A revolutionary advancement in the field of techmaturgical automation. Though he had possessed a genuine desire for the betterment of Zaun - no, the entirety of Runeterra - he had always had a bit of egotistical intent, wanting to claim the credit for such breakthroughs. He was a selfish man, he knew this, and it had led to his downfall. He had gotten careless, shared too much of his research and concepts with another, whom he had foolishly placed his trust into.

Looking at the woman before him, several thoughts came to his mind. Questions that demanded answers. Why did he go to such lengths? Has he even ever cared about others besides himself? Are emotions and bonds really such flaws as he claims them? His mind began to analyze everything before him, ultimately even taking into consideration the avatar of nature in the guise of a woman before him. He claimed that relationships were a distraction. That they would do nothing but deter from important work to be done. But hadn't he formed bonds, loose as they were, with certain champions already? Draven, the Glorious Executioner, whom he'd made a battle suit for and in whose restaurant he worked at times. Morgana, whom he'd made new wings for and had sympathized with her tragic tale as she told it. Orianna, whom he'd made upgrades for and had played a few games with from time to time. His many acolytes, whom he had taken under his wing and allowed to work for his approval, most notable amongst them being Asimov, a man who had lost his voice until he, as the Machine Herald, implanted a device to return it.

He claimed to be above it all. To be beyond the superficiality that by nature drove human beings to socialize with their own so as not to be forgotten, or even to fade away in solitude. But even he, the Herald of Hextech, the self-proclaimed pioneer of progress, had made connections with people. There was no denying it. He was a hypocrite. He could justify those bonds scientifically all he wanted, but this epiphany brought on by a woman so desperate for companionship forced him to see his neglected errors. Now, the only question was: Would he seek to remove them, or continue down this path of contradiction?

"Janna. I won't lie. I don't see value in any relationship, even one between us. In fact, I will implore you to reconsider, if at all possible, simply for the fact that I am the last person you should desire companionship from." HIs words were rather harsh, but spoken as matter-of-factual as he most tended to. "I didn't purposely give you hope, by saying those comforting words before. The result is fine as it is, however, and if I managed to stimulate progress then so be it. I can only imagine how desperate you are to feel warmth and affection, but I'm afraid you may not receive those from me. Don't misunderstand, however. I'm not outright rejecting your advances. In fact, I'm actually rather at a loss for the exact method of it all." He stared intently at her, his unseen eyes boring directly into her own in search of an answer. "Above all else, preachings or even data, I never refuse a challenge. Progress is the direct result of challenging the known and unknown, after all, which is what I model myself after most. I am highly interested in attempting this affair, but are you absolutely certain I'm the right one for you?"

{{ Whoo. }}
((Sorry, been in a lot of stuff recently.))

Janna was in shock upon hearing the words of the machine before her. Of course! They had no emotions, and that his words had only come from a processor that he would call his brain. She was given hope earlier, yes, but it was taken away by the inconvenient truth. It has a come to her now; she was a woman, a human, and the one she had fell in love with was a machine, a Herald of steel might. She had to reconsider. It was a tough choice for her, and it had to be quick. She looked into the glowing yellow eyes of the man, along with a saddened grin, narrowing her eyes as one nearly shedded a tear. They were only speaking of manipulation, her power to control the flow of the wind, and it all escalated after the words that have given her hope, which had faded in this very moment. The grips of her hands loosen, and the winds that she had conjured behind her began to fall, just as how ice would melt under the searing heat of the sun. She stuttered in her breaths just as her decision had come: "N-n..." she hesitated, but then she whispered this as she looked down and held her head, "NO!"

The shock-struck woman had felt rejection, and soon she stormed out, bumping into what seemed like Gragas on the way. She was rejected in her last attempt to find love. She felt worthless. She was alone. She began to storm out of the doors, just as a storm seemed to form in the night sky above.

((Y U THROW THIS? ))

Ask the Herald

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
((Sorry, been in a lot of stuff recently.))

Janna was in shock upon hearing the words of the machine before her. Of course! They had no emotions, and that his words had only come from a processor that he would call his brain. She was given hope earlier, yes, but it was taken away by the inconvenient truth. It has a come to her now; she was a woman, a human, and the one she had fell in love with was a machine, a Herald of steel might. She had to reconsider. It was a tough choice for her, and it had to be quick. She looked into the glowing yellow eyes of the man, along with a saddened grin, narrowing her eyes as one nearly shedded a tear. They were only speaking of manipulation, her power to control the flow of the wind, and it all escalated after the words that have given her hope, which had faded in this very moment. The grips of her hands loosen, and the winds that she had conjured behind her began to fall, just as how ice would melt under the searing heat of the sun. She stuttered in her breaths just as her decision had come: "N-n..." she hesitated, but then she whispered this as she looked down and held her head, "NO!"

The shock-struck woman had felt rejection, and soon she stormed out, bumping into what seemed like Gragas on the way. She was rejected in her last attempt to find love. She felt worthless. She was alone. She began to storm out of the doors, just as a storm seemed to form in the night sky above.

((Y U THROW THIS? ))
{{ I didn't! I swear! I WANT this! But Viktor has a certain characterization that I need to fulfill. }}

Viktor remained silent as he studied the blonde's reaction, and when her response came he found that he had inadvertently hurt Janna further than he thought possible. She was, understandably, devastated at his words, but they had to be said so she wouldn't be mislead or misunderstand the situation. She still was even as she stormed out. "Janna, wait." He stated as he chased after her, closing the distance by teleporting to stand in her way with his arms held out to his sides.

"Before I go, there is something I must show you. Something that nobody else has seen before you. You reached out to me and risked everything to even humor my curiosity this evening, and it would be criminal not to do the same in turn." His voice was solemn, but there was no denying the urgency of the words that were spoken.

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

Anayo enters the room and smells the delicious scent of the food.

"Hello, do you have a table open?"