Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

10-31-2012

{{ Bumping so Janna can see this. }}

Ask Janna

10-31-2012

Janna nodded to the waiter, knowing that the veranda would be more isolated from the public eyes. Her mind was bent on doing more than the kiss and compliment she has given to the Herald. She showed a slight smirk at Viktor before she stood from her chair, holding her hands together as she walked to the Veranda. She had a surprise for him, but what may it be? She hid it behind her smile.

Ask the Herald

10-31-2012

Having left the decision up to Janna, Viktor did nothing more than stand from the table and follow after the waiter and Janna to the veranda. His cape swayed behind him, almost majestically, as he did so. He wasn't certain what would happen next on this evening that had originally only been set up to come to understand each other. Things were progressing faster than he expected, like a machine that quickly gained its own sentience before he could re-calibrate it.

Ask Janna

10-31-2012

Janna sat down on a seat, in the veranda, in front of a table, already having agreed to 'go with the special' on the order. It was a mystery to her, but her trust to Draven, regardless of their allegiance, was incontestable; Draven would simply feel his Blood Rush in the Fields of Justice, and in moments, he would present the lady of the wind a dead opponent, with an axe that seemed to have both of its blades opened, like a gyrocopter, only with two blades. It was a great paragon of collaboration; a great representation of what the Fields of Justice and its Summoners stood for: team work. She sat down and looked towards the door with a smile, expecting Viktor to come in at any time soon.

Ask the Herald

10-31-2012

Viktor came out through the door onto the veranda not too long after Janna, silently going to sit across from her at the very same table. She was looking at him, in a manner he presumed was affectionate. He wasn't used to this sort of thing. In fact, he was at a loss for words....which didn't last long. "So, Janna.....Most of us Zaunites have come to presume that you hate our homeland with a passion, which was why you seemingly defected to Piltover. When I set up this dinner for you, it wasn't out of a romantic interest in you. I simply wanted to speak with you directly, to come to understand who you are and what you stand for. I'm no stranger to the sort of chaos and ruin that Zaun can produce, having fallen to depression at my significant loss years ago......But as this evening has progressed, I have grown more and more confounded by your behavior and can only ponder at your intents here. Firstly, I would simply like to ask......What, if anything, is there about me that could be found.....attractive? Desirable? Grounds for forming a relationship?" He wasn't outright rejecting her, but he truly wanted to understand what her actions earlier were really about.

Ask Orichan

11-01-2012

*Orianna who is still sitting at the bar doesn`t notice that Viktor and Janna left and instead asks the bartender about being able to serve oil as a drink for automatons.*

...Well if it is possible may I have a glass of your finest oil if there is such a thing, please?

Ask Janna

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor came out through the door onto the veranda not too long after Janna, silently going to sit across from her at the very same table. She was looking at him, in a manner he presumed was affectionate. He wasn't used to this sort of thing. In fact, he was at a loss for words....which didn't last long. "So, Janna.....Most of us Zaunites have come to presume that you hate our homeland with a passion, which was why you seemingly defected to Piltover. When I set up this dinner for you, it wasn't out of a romantic interest in you. I simply wanted to speak with you directly, to come to understand who you are and what you stand for. I'm no stranger to the sort of chaos and ruin that Zaun can produce, having fallen to depression at my significant loss years ago......But as this evening has progressed, I have grown more and more confounded by your behavior and can only ponder at your intents here. Firstly, I would simply like to ask......What, if anything, is there about me that could be found.....attractive? Desirable? Grounds for forming a relationship?" He wasn't outright rejecting her, but he truly wanted to understand what her actions earlier were really about.

She took a deep breath, still remembering of her past relations, and she remembered the first, instantly. She knew about the failed relationship, and she would tell it to Viktor, and after sighing out the breath of thoughts, she nodded, looking down on the napkin on the table, and looking back up, her eyes and their brows appearing to contract to a slightly saddened look, and then she took it off. It was a day of emotions to her, a cauldron in which many of her emotions stirred; happiness, sadness, grief, and destroyed pasts. It was unexplainable, yet it was obvious to her. As her eyes began to grow large --her pupils-- she began to explain reasons to why she had a desire for Viktor, which was his personality, but she has decided that the metal man should only know the parts of him that she has had love in, at fight sight. She slid her hands across the table, and onto Viktor's cold, metal hands.
"At first," she began with a sigh, tilting her eyes down as she stopped a tear from escaping, which has caused the candle in front of them to reflect a humming yellow light, and then she continued as she made a failed attempt to solidify her sight into Viktor's yellow eyes, and she narrowed it slightly, giving the sparkle of the light a better effect; a charming white and yellow, like the sun reuniting with another body in space—a star.. She continued.
"...I thought that love was one in which the woman's body was involved, and that was at the very most. It was much like my very first relationship; it was all about my body. He laid his hands on my hips whenever he would get the chance, especially during our times at places like this, or one one another's homes, and it all happened in Piltover. I felt violated of my own personal space. I felt scarred.”
The grieving lady then hang her head just above the table, closing her eyes and letting a pair of tears drop into the fabric of the table, and she sat up again, showing the contracted eyes and brows, just as a tall trail of the tears ran down her cheeks, from the base of her eyes. She breathed twice in fast succession, hooking Viktor's hands and tightening the woman's hold of the metal hands. She breathed again, shaking her head in both the tears of joy and the tears of sadness.
“You're not like him!” she almost yelled as her voice broke in the words, “Your words gave me hope!” she complimented, but she yelled this time, and she finally yelled the final words, her voice being solid, yet high in pitch: “I LOVE YOU!”
The windows of the veranda had formed thick winds, all of them being shaped like solid hearts, and the hearts seemed to beat swiftly, and Viktor's devices would detect that Janna's love was true, undivided, and it came from her heart, instead of the memories of her past. She reached in for another kiss. It was the surprise; she expected that Viktor would ask why she loved him all along, and this was the event that came in her mind, but she has expected none of the emotions, yet she had wanted to express it with passion, and she has indeed done it.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-02-2012

((Viktor has now officially postponed his Glorious Revolution for the time being.))

Ask Drav

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo's face flushed and he nervously shakes his head.

Uh... no I don't. If I need to, I could always make one now and come back later. I-if you want.

No, it isn`t necessary, just more convenient that way, hold on please.

Twiggy attempts to contact Boss Draven.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Meanwhile, back at the bar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna who is still sitting at the bar doesn`t notice that Viktor and Janna left and instead asks the bartender about being able to serve oil as a drink for automatons.*

...Well if it is possible may I have a glass of your finest oil if there is such a thing, please?
Having never heard of such politeness before and such a request as well, Weiss smiles at Orianna before laughing slightly.

Sure thing miss. It turns out we actually do have something that you might enjoy.

Weiss fetches a carton of motor oil and begins mixing it with what he would call `purified oils` from the various grease traps in the kitchen. He then lights it on fire which burns for about a good 10 seconds before dying down. From there he pulls out a small bottle labeled `Mundo`s Adrenaline` and puts a drop into the concoction before presenting it to the clockwork woman.

I really hope you and boss work things out. Well for now, please enjoy miss Orianna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Janna View Post
She took a deep breath, still remembering of her past relations, and she remembered the first, instantly. She knew about the failed relationship, and she would tell it to Viktor, and after sighing out the breath of thoughts, she nodded, looking down on the napkin on the table, and looking back up, her eyes and their brows appearing to contract to a slightly saddened look, and then she took it off. It was a day of emotions to her, a cauldron in which many of her emotions stirred; happiness, sadness, grief, and destroyed pasts. It was unexplainable, yet it was obvious to her. As her eyes began to grow large --her pupils-- she began to explain reasons to why she had a desire for Viktor, which was his personality, but she has decided that the metal man should only know the parts of him that she has had love in, at fight sight. She slid her hands across the table, and onto Viktor's cold, metal hands.
"At first," she began with a sigh, tilting her eyes down as she stopped a tear from escaping, which has caused the candle in front of them to reflect a humming yellow light, and then she continued as she made a failed attempt to solidify her sight into Viktor's yellow eyes, and she narrowed it slightly, giving the sparkle of the light a better effect; a charming white and yellow, like the sun reuniting with another body in space—a star.. She continued.
"...I thought that love was one in which the woman's body was involved, and that was at the very most. It was much like my very first relationship; it was all about my body. He laid his hands on my hips whenever he would get the chance, especially during our times at places like this, or one one another's homes, and it all happened in Piltover. I felt violated of my own personal space. I felt scarred.”
The grieving lady then hang her head just above the table, closing her eyes and letting a pair of tears drop into the fabric of the table, and she sat up again, showing the contracted eyes and brows, just as a tall trail of the tears ran down her cheeks, from the base of her eyes. She breathed twice in fast succession, hooking Viktor's hands and tightening the woman's hold of the metal hands. She breathed again, shaking her head in both the tears of joy and the tears of sadness.
“You're not like him!” she almost yelled as her voice broke in the words, “Your words gave me hope!” she complimented, but she yelled this time, and she finally yelled the final words, her voice being solid, yet high in pitch: “I LOVE YOU!”
The windows of the veranda had formed thick winds, all of them being shaped like solid hearts, and the hearts seemed to beat swiftly, and Viktor's devices would detect that Janna's love was true, undivided, and it came from her heart, instead of the memories of her past. She reached in for another kiss. It was the surprise; she expected that Viktor would ask why she loved him all along, and this was the event that came in her mind, but she has expected none of the emotions, yet she had wanted to express it with passion, and she has indeed done it.
Draven had stepped outside at the most inopportune time to unfortunately get caught up in Janna`s emotional winds. He easily felt the chill from the heart-shaped gusts then having noticed that the duo seemed to be having another moment Draven decided to politely stand by and wait to serve them the entrees personally.

This may take a while, he says to himself.

Ask Gragas

11-02-2012

The manly hunk of meat known as the Manly Gragas appears out of nowhere in a restaurant, not longer in his manly business suit, since his overly manly drinks of magical sexiness have been out of sale, which sucks for the manly hunk of meat, sadly. And now he is in his manly concert, or die-hard fan outfit, the manliest outfit called the Vandal Gragas outfit, and is carrying two manly casks of manliness, but one is more feminine and mechanised. Why? Because the manly hunk of manly man meat known as Gragas is presenting a Hexfemimechanisexymanlifeminine cask of Graggy Mansexy to the Zaunite couple known as somethingsomethingstormfuryjanna and whathisnameviktororsomething. So the manly hunk of meat appears right next to a person who is not aware that he is in the manly club for his moustache, most known as The One And only Draven, and waves him hi as he drops down the manly barrel, and readies to present the Hexsomethingsomethingfemininesomething barrel in the manliest manner possible in humanity. So the manly hunk of meat chews his bees while his casual shoes made entirely of diamond Lego with the spiked sides up shows a manly, friendly, no friendly is such a gay word, so MANLY, frown which shows the manliest possible approval of their relamalationship.

(( fourth wall breaker, because gragas can get that manly. manlification: here's a present, take it.))